NBC Sports Edge Forums

Naz Reid 2020-2021 Outlook

It's not common we say this but roto worlds blurb is spot on and can provide us a good snapshot. Also, I don't know if the assists were a fluke but that'd be a nice bonus if he can get a couple a game.

11.7 points, 6.5 boards, 1.2 steals and 1.1 blocks in 11 starts last season. Go get him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nasty NAZ in your area About to cause mass hysteria Yessir 

seeing ed davis recorded 0 minutes in these first two games, i dont think thats possible...Naz is def not going to replicate KATs presence but hes capable of handling the big minutes, he was pretty go

25 minutes ago, fabrar said:

So he's not even starting tonight lol. Wasted a pickup on this dude for nothing

He didn’t start last game either ... still produced decently. With such a void to fill in KAT’s absence, Reid “starting” or not shouldn’t really matter. He’s going to get minutes as long as he plays well. 

On 12/27/2020 at 11:21 PM, MWon said:

I also think Ed Davis and Juancho are gonna play some 5 as Layman moves up the depth chart.  Maybe not a ton, but perhaps enough to ensure Naz doesn't get past 30-32 minutes too often. I hope I'm wrong, of course, since I'm curious to see more Naz.  

On 12/28/2020 at 7:56 AM, tazdingo said:

(reads line where Juancho and Layman might get more time) *vomits in throat a little*

I ... I've won, but at what cost ...?

Foul trouble aside, I think Naz's okay to drop with the uncertainty surrounding the rotations. IIRC they had some good news about KAT recently too.  He might bounce back, but there's decent enough FAs lying around that even in competitive 12-teamers, I'm sure you could probably find safer or comparable value.

Anyone who can drop a 16/7 line with 3 threes and 3 blocks in 16 minutes should be worthy of a deep league roster spot at least. And that was on the night of KAT's return. Just sucks that they only have 2 games this week.

• 2 weeks later...