NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Championship Rosters

Alright, all you Kamara owner post your championship rosters(jk). Curious to see what won it in your league. These are the main contributors to my season. 12 team half ppr:

Kyler 

Kamara, C Carson, K Hunt, L bell, Swift(Waivers)

D Adams(trade), Aj Brown (trade), B cooks, Claypool(waivers), Jeudy

Kelce

K ended with J Sanders last quarter of the season (drafted J Elliott)

DEF ended with Browns last few games (drafted Pats)

I drafted Sutton as my first wr in the 5th rd so knew I was thin there. L Bell was my worst draft pick in the 4th kept him all season probably only had one start. Scramble early in the season looking for trades for WRs and luckily was able to make a couple. 

Edited by Rozr1
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This team has won the title in a 12-team PPR Superflex redraft league: Week 16 lineup: QBs Mahomes & Hurts RBs Taylor & Hunt WRs Diggs & Ridley & Godwin (flex) TE Goede

This was the moment that I knew I won the championship  

After losing the final last year because of Theilen's goosegg, I made it back after a 12-1 season and averaging 150 per game. I steamrolled my finals opponent by 50! 12 team PPR Watson, Digg

Posted Images

12 team, full PPR, finished reg season #2 w a bye.  Beat the #1 today - so here are the starters. 

QB | Herbert

RB | Dalvin, JTaylor 

WR | ARob, DionJohnson 

TE | Waller 

F | MSanders

D | CLE, K | Lutz

I benched Tyreek today bc of hammy + meaningless game scenario.  Worked out well w DionJohnson getting 22 to Tyreeks 10.5.  

BENCH | Tyreek, Zeke, AJBrown — MarvinJJr, Jonnu, Pollard, Mattison 

Opponent - had JRob and Keenan out, but he left Keenan in, and left BCooks on the bench 😳😆

QB | Mahomes 

RB | DHenry, Ekeler

WR | DK, Keenan

TE | Kelce 

F | JJacobs 

D | MIA, K | Bass 

🥇🏆

Edited by Cleanface

12 team standard scoring, with 3 pt bonus for 100/300 yards and 6 pt bonus for 200/450 yards (rush & rec/pass).

QB: Brees ($1) (most of the year relied on Cam/Stafford or streamed)
RB: Kamara, Henry ($57, $65)
WR: AJ Brown, Jefferson ($3, $2)
TE: Tonyan ($1)
Flex: Taylor ($25)
K: Koo ($1)
DST: Bears ($1)
Bench: Taysom ($3), Stafford ($3), Mostert ($17), Wilson Jr ($1), Claypool ($2), Engram ($3), Rams ($3)

Big move for me was a late season trade where I gave up Drake ($48), Mike Evans ($26), Gaskin ($1), and Chark ($2) for Henry. Gaskin, Tonyan, and Wilson Jr. were my FA pickups, everyone else was kept or grabbed in the auction. Tough to give up Gaskin with his price, but Henry was a big part in my title push so it was easily worth it!

Edited by trilly
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

Kelce is the FF MVP. 

Averaged 19.3 PPR PTS

Waller was 2nd at 16.8

3rd place was Hockenson at 11.3

HUGE ADVANTAGE TO HAVE KELCE.

Yep and to think I was upset I got him on the 2nd rd on draft day. I wasn't taking any te til after 6th rd on mocks  and generally ended up getting Henry on most of them. Biggest advantage in all off fantasy. 

Won my first ever back to back chip. Had Kamara, Evans, Gronk, Jefferson, Hunt and Gibson starting in the finals. Threw Trubisky in today last minute and it worked out as well. Funny part is I lost Dak & Mixon earlier in the year and still found my way to the chip in a 10 team .5 ppr money league. 

Edited by mikepferrara
  • Like 1

12-team, PPR, (4) keepers

'ship lineup this week was:

Brady
DHop (K)
Ridley (K)
Higgins
Dalvin (K)
Jacobs (K)
Logan Thomas
Jeff Wilson
Agholor

Flex spots have been a turnstile all year cuz of injuries but the core has been pretty solid, despite DHop and Jacobs almost costing me the title this week.

And unless Allen drops 60 on me tomorrow, should be looking at a 2nd title in auction league with:

Kyler
DAdams
Metcalf
Woods
Jeff Wilson
Gio
Logan Thomas
Higgins
AB

(Lost Barkley, Akers and CEH to injuries or my RBs would have actually been good for the title matchup)

Proud to win 2 titles with zero shares of Mahomes, Kelce, Waller, or Kamara haha 😝

• Like 1

Henry, Robinson, and Kelce. Honestly pretty much the only draft picks that stood out. 

Picked up Gaskin who did great as my RB2 for a bit and clutched it this week. Akers, Jeff Wilson, and Pollard also chipped in during the playoffs. 

Kelce was just such a damn big advantage this year. Dude was probably on a ton of championship teams. 

12 teams, 3 divisions, 4 playoff spots, standard scoring.  QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, DST, K

Records of qualifiers: 10-4 (me), 9-5, 8-6, 9-5 (wildcard)

QB: Brady

RB: Jacobs, RoJo, Dobbins, Harris

WR: Adams, AJ Brown, Fuller (RIP), Robby Anderson

TE: Tonyan early, Gesicki late, Kittle for the final

DST: streamed, then Cleveland for playoffs

K: Younghoe

Final wrapped up tonight.

116-92

• Like 2

12 team 0.5 ppr

RB: Cook, Taylor

WR: Adams, Beasley, M. Williams

FLEX: Swift

TE: Hock

DEF: TB

K: Sanders

Bench: JuJu, David Johnson, Fournette, C. Davis, Pollard, MVS

Currently up 49 pts. and I still have Beasley left and my opponent has the Bills DEF left.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

12 teams, 3 divisions, 4 playoff spots, standard scoring.  QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, DST, K

Records of qualifiers: 10-4 (me), 9-5, 8-6, 9-5 (wildcard)

RB: Jacobs, RoJo, Dobbins, Harris

WR: Adams, AJ Brown, Fuller (RIP), Robby Anderson

TE: Tonyan early, Gesicki late, Kittle for the final

DST: streamed, then Cleveland for playoffs

K: Younghoe

Final wrapped up tonight.

116-92

Brady and Adams killed it!!!

• Like 1

Won my dynasty league championship today. Came in to the season absolutely loaded and ended up needing every part of my roster due to injuries. Had top players miss TONS of games. Made it to the final with only 2 healthy WRs on my roster. All of our players have played and I won 115.32 - 70.18

Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson

Dalvin Cook, Aaron Jones, James Conner, Damien Harris, Raheem Mostert

Davante Adams, AJ Brown, Kenny Golladay, Terry McLaurin

George Kittle

Russell Wilson (1st half), Dalvin Cook, and Davante Adams carried me to the title. I didn't start Michael Thomas at any point after his 2nd game early in the season and I think I got all of one game out of Golladay. Kittle going down left me churning through trash on the waiver for TE and I never really found anything dependable there. Was happy to start Kittle in the title game. 

Edited by yossarian
  • Like 2

I need Allen to get 2 points, but I’m gonna declare myself champion already lol.

Allen

Chubb and Montgomery

Adams, Keenan Allen, and Thielen, but started Higgins over Allen today.

Logan Thomas

Koo

Browns DST

My bench was nothing special. Murray, Pollard, Gurley, and Saints DST.

Adams is my MVP!

• Like 1

Full PPR

Some of my  picks-

D. Cook

J. Robinson

J. Allen

D. Adams

D. Waller

Diontae Johnson.

J. Jefferson 

My best team ever. Adams, Waller and Cook made my team pretty unstoppable all year. Finished the reg season and postseason by winning 11 in a row. 

• Like 1