NBC Sports Edge Forums

12/27 Carolina Panthers at Washington Football Team Game Day Thread

Only a fantasy footballer would want to watch this game.  Just gross.

Here's the problem with Washington leadership and Snyder.  Their failed #1 pick looks like an enormous bust and was benched this year.  Idiot parties with strippers without a mask.  Team fines him $40K and strips him of his captaincy.  Fine.  Good.  Very noble.  (Just how the eff is this loser a captain of this team anyway?)

But then because Alex Smith can't be healthy in time, you let this loser take the helm again? NO.  Taylor Heinicke should have been starting if management wanted to teach a life lesson to this punk.  But I guess they're in first, and winning comes first.  This team needs new leadership.  

2 minutes ago, Buckmcbuck said:

The plethora of targets for Logan Thomas along with matchup made me think he was a safer play this week. I was wrong. And feel dumb.

Thats fantasy football he goes off when hardly anyone played him it’s all luck 

Edited by affliction
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I played the wrong defense in this matchup. Should have gone Carolina. Wanted the Washington sack upside. Forgot how bad Haskins is. Four TOs for WFT today. Plus the punt fumble. Sigh. 

22 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Gibson hurt? He’s more than 25% of the total offense and isn’t getting any more action. Smart!

Didn't see his stats change much after the 1st drive of 2nd half.  Maybe all McKissic due to gameflow or to rest him for next week?  I don't have eyes on the game.  Just speculation on my part.

4 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Didn't see his stats change much after the 1st drive of 2nd half.  Maybe all McKissic due to gameflow or to rest him for next week?  I don't have eyes on the game.  Just speculation on my part.

pretty much. I mean, why do what works? Lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

pretty much. I mean, why do what works? Lol

:P

How do you know it works, unless you deviate from it?  By sucking completely, you now prove the original plan was lacking in the suck factor and a good idea.  You also prove you are stupid from going away from it.  Thus, you have to try even HARDER at what isn't working just to prove yourself right.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1