NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tennesee Titans @ Greenbay Packers GameThread

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What hurts worse is I actually grabbed dillon but really, without biffs almanac how the f do you just toss him in there?   I play every year, ill never stop but my God I just think fantasy f

Jones and Henry having their own little side competition. ”Who can lose more fantasy championships?”

OMG. I held on! Championship! Woot. Terrifying game (going against Adams).  .... Exhales.

5 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Dillon with more points than jones is all one needs to prove how nobody knows a single thing in this game, just a bunch of guesses.

Well, I guessed that he might ball out with Jamaal out, so picked him up with a disposable spot.  Jones has never been a workhorse back.  Dillon looking like an awesome keeper pick for next year.

What hurts worse is I actually grabbed dillon but really, without biffs almanac how the f do you just toss him in there?

I play every year, ill never stop but my God I just think fantasy football is about as much fun as jamming an ice pick up my dick sometimes 

Edited by Savatage79
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

What hurts worse is I actually grabbed dillon but really, without biffs almanac how the f do you just toss him in there?

I play every year, ill never stop but my God I just think fantasy football is about as much fun as jamming an ice pick up my dick sometimes 

Oh I agree. I didn’t start him. Only picked him up because I was prospecting. The things we do for fantasy football...it’s a cruel game. 

4 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

dillon had 5.0 ypc before this game, small sample size...but he's essentially a young derrick henry from what i see. anyways grabbed him keeper leagues weeks ago...feels good mahn. 

Ditto, my thoughts exactly. Not as tall as Henry, but runs with power and hard to bring down. He’s caught one pass tonight? Is rhat part of his skill set? If Jones leaves, we hit the jackpot. 

15 minutes ago, CooL said:

Love AJB, but I don't think I'm owning him again next year.

That's where I'm at. I love the guy and he was my favorite player coming into the year. He delivered and I won a championship. The talent is incredible, but some games it's just tough to watch when you know that if his workload/targets matched his talent level he'd be an unstoppable fantasy juggernaut, but he never gets those chances. TD's have alot of variance, and there were a handful of games where AJ's fantasy production was saved by a TD because the targets weren't there. 

At the end of the day, I probably will target him again and just hope the lightbulb goes off for Vrabel and they make it a point to get this guy more work.

Incredible stat of the year: A.J. did not have one game of 10 or more target all season and was still a weekly WR1. 😵

24 pass attempts. 11 completions. For a measly 121 yards. Yet you hand it off 23 times to Henry. When you are losing the entire game, and then eventually blown off the field. Vrabel needs to go back to the Football Academy and learn how the young guys coach this game. He’s the 70 year old professor still using the slide carousel while the young hotshots have fancy Powerpoints with animation that they have on their iPads. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just some things are way to predictable.  I knew coming in its one of those big hyped games but end up a wash for someone.  I had 2 really good teams in a championship tonight and to watch them lose with a display like that is zero fun. Just not a single fun aspect of that tonight,  lame. 

14 minutes ago, CooL said:

24 pass attempts. 11 completions. For a measly 121 yards. Yet you hand it off 23 times to Henry. When you are losing the entire game, and then eventually blown off the field. Vrabel needs to go back to the Football Academy and learn how the young guys coach this game. He’s the 70 year old professor still using the slide carousel while the young hotshots have fancy Powerpoints with animation that they have on their iPads. 

Vrabel

giphy.gif

Edited by TTo34
1 hour ago, Savatage79 said:

mic drop

spacer.png

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, CooL said:

You must have missed all the interceptions and near interceptions that Tannehill was throwing in that weather. 

1 hour ago, cashvillesent said:

You must have missed all the interceptions and near interceptions that Tannehill was throwing in that weather. 

Which apparently didn't affect Rodgers or Adams...

So what, because it's hard to throw in the wind and snow, that if you run it all the time, the TDs are worth twice as much?

Asinine game plan.  When you're down big, the quickest way back into the game is to pass.  It gets you down the field quicker and it saves time off the clock.  Cris Collinsworth says a lot of the general viewing public doesn't understand football.  I thought it was a ridiculous comment at the time, but maybe there's some truth to it.

23 minutes ago, CooL said:

Which apparently didn't affect Rodgers or Adams...

So what, because it's hard to throw in the wind and snow, that if you run it all the time, the TDs are worth twice as much?

Asinine game plan.  When you're down big, the quickest way back into the game is to pass.  It gets you down the field quicker and it saves time off the clock.  Cris Collinsworth says a lot of the general viewing public doesn't understand football.  I thought it was a ridiculous comment at the time, but maybe there's some truth to it.

Titans couldn't handle their blitzes and their pressure and Tannehill was getting killed