NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tennesee Titans @ Greenbay Packers GameThread

cashvillesent

3 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Anyone with AJ Brown thinking of pulling him due to the weather for someone like Damiere Byrd? I could see a scenario where Tannenhill doesn't throw more than 10 times tonight. 

Snow generally helps the passing game as the DBs have a tougher time finding their footing making it easier for the receivers who already know where they’re going to get open.

Locked up my ship already 🙌, so less stress rolling out AJ Brown in this snow. But even so, how can you sit the guy? You likely don’t have a better option.

I’m really going to watch football tonight, with no concern about fantasy implications but just really for the love of the game. It’s going to be a nice feeling! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CooL said:

Locked up my ship already 🙌, so less stress rolling out AJ Brown in this snow. But even so, how can you sit the guy? You likely don’t have a better option.

I’m really going to watch football tonight, with no concern about fantasy implications but just really for the love of the game. It’s going to be a nice feeling! 

With the way Brown sets up his routes he could have a field day in these conditions.

• Like 1