NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tennesee Titans @ Greenbay Packers GameThread

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What hurts worse is I actually grabbed dillon but really, without biffs almanac how the f do you just toss him in there?   I play every year, ill never stop but my God I just think fantasy f

Jones and Henry having their own little side competition. ”Who can lose more fantasy championships?”

OMG. I held on! Championship! Woot. Terrifying game (going against Adams).  .... Exhales.

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

Why were the Titans draining clock line they were up 3 scores instead of down 3 scores 

This is what they do. There no such thing as a comeback offense for Tennesee. They are either establishing the run wtih Henry or they aren't moving the ball. They'd bench their starters before going pass heavy. It's amazing to watch. I want GB to score here because I want to see Tennesee run the ball down 40-14 lol. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Buckmcbuck said:

I was nervous about the snow effecting adams... that was stupid. Might have to make adams my keeper.

What kind of keeper league are you in where you are allowed to keep at top 5 pick?

Edited by CooL
Just now, USWAY said:

This is what they do. There no such thing as a comeback offense for Tennesee. They are either establishing the run wtih Henry or they aren't moving the ball. They'd bench their starters before going pass heavy. It's amazing to watch. I want GB to score here because I want to see Tennesee run the ball down 40-14 lol. 

I completely agree.  I still don't understand if they are going to do that why they don't do it in hurry up.  You can save 15-20 seconds a play, and keep the same guys on defense in there.  The slow pace is silly when they could pick up a first down just running in about 50 seconds, instead they take 2 minutes.  The defense is starting to bend but by the time it does the game will have 3 minutes left.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, USWAY said:

They’ve had a ton of comebacks this year...

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I completely agree.  I still don't understand if they are going to do that why they don't do it in hurry up.  You can save 15-20 seconds a play, and keep the same guys on defense in there.  The slow pace is silly when they could pick up a first down just running in about 50 seconds, instead they take 2 minutes.  The defense is starting to bend but by the time it does the game will have 3 minutes left.

What's unfathomable is that they have a powerful quick hitter in AJ who can house a slant at any moment.  AJ might not be the burner that Tyreek is, but he. can still change a game with his monstrous YAC ability.  Yet, here we are, 6 plays on the drive, 5 runs to Henry, and AJB is on the sidelines.  I hate Mike Vrabel.

Love AJB, but I don't think I'm owning him again next year.

1 minute ago, CooL said:

What's unfathomable is that they have a powerful quick hitter in AJ who can house a slant at any moment.  AJ might not be the burner that Tyreek is, but he. can still change a game with his monstrous YAC ability.  Yet, here we are, 6 plays on the drive, 5 runs to Henry, and AJB is on the sidelines.  I hate Mike Vrabel.

Love AJB, but I don't think I'm owning him again next year.

Oh I agree, it is Tanny who is the issue in this whole thing.  Throw Fitzpatrick back there and AJ would be getting peppered with targets.  Catchable targets.

And nice........no running threat on field bc pass happy again this drive and they kill it.