NBC Sports Edge Forums

Huge dynasty trade w/ top 100 players

20 teamer and looking for some input.  I have the Lindor side and want to know how close this deal is:

Give: Lindor/Olson/Sano/Hays/FYPD Pick 1.19 (Rocker draft)

Receive: Devers/Lux/Quantrill/Jordyn Adams

R, HR, RBI, SB, BA, OPS, QS, K, SV, H, K, ERA, WHIP

5 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

Lindor/Olson/Hayes side by a lot @apap414, dont do it.

Lindor is a little more valuable than Devers

Honestly think Hayes and Lux is close

Olson + Sano are legit pieces

everything else is likely worthless or at best highly specualtive.

Thanks.  I was planning on holding just wanted to get some input on how close it was because if we did make a deal I wanted to have some idea of how much more would need to be added.

12 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

Lindor/Olson/Hayes side by a lot @apap414, dont do it.

Lindor is a little more valuable than Devers

Honestly think Hayes and Lux is close

Olson + Sano are legit pieces

everything else is likely worthless or at best highly specualtive.

I assume the poster has Austin Hays not KB Hayes. If it's KB Hayes then that's a different story and no way I do this deal. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fishingguy12345 said:

I assume the poster has Austin Hays not KB Hayes. If it's KB Hayes then that's a different story and no way I do this deal. 

I forgot Austin Hays existed but you are correct. I still wouldn't do the deal but it's closer with Austin Hays.

Edited by brockpapersizer
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

I forgot Austin Hays existed but you are correct. I still wouldn't do the deal but it's closer with Austin Hays.

Ya, Austin Hays.  

Trade made me think but I was wondering how close you guys thought it was and if I should try to get more.  Maybe upgrade Jordyn Adams to someone else?  I would say I would be taking on the most risk in the deal, but like Devers a whole lot (maybe biased lol) and like what Lux could be. 

4 hours ago, Shamrocks said:

(assuming there is no salary implication here) you should be getting a pick not giving one. Lindor is the best player and this trade is dependent on Lux being >Olson and actually getting playing time,

It is a salary league, however cap space isn't an issue for either of us really and the deal would include a tag back to me that I didn't mention because without mentioning that it is a salary league I figured it wasn't as important.  

41 minutes ago, apap414 said:

Ya, Austin Hays.  

Trade made me think but I was wondering how close you guys thought it was and if I should try to get more.  Maybe upgrade Jordyn Adams to someone else?  I would say I would be taking on the most risk in the deal, but like Devers a whole lot (maybe biased lol) and like what Lux could be. 

scrap quantrill and jordyn and try to get a really good 3rd piece

• Like 1

Lindor side is better by a sizable margin imo. I know you mentioned there's contracts in play, so in a vacuum, I can't properly evaluate the deal. But without considering contracts, the Lindor side is the clearly better side...Lindor a superstar, nobody on the other side is. Devers is good, but not in that tier.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, apap414 said:

Ya, Austin Hays.  

Try getting devers with something else...they gotta back the brinks truck up for lindor...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fawkes_mulder said:

Lindor side is better by a sizable margin imo. I know you mentioned there's contracts in play, so in a vacuum, I can't properly evaluate the deal. But without considering contracts, the Lindor side is the clearly better side...Lindor a superstar, nobody on the other side is. Devers is good, but not in that tier.

There isn’t anything breaking the bank contract wise, which is why I didn’t mention them.

Thank you!!