NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Harrison Barnes 2020-2021 Outlook

heyitsmattdelly

• tonycpsu changed the title to Harrison Barnes 2020-2021 Outlook
4 hours ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

Harrison barnes having a year under the radar

good rebounding first couple games. todays game pretty underwhelming

we thinking hes a low endof bench scorer?

There's always just so many other end of bench guys you would rather take a chance on taking that next step, considering he's been this same player forever.  

My goodness.. the team I’m facing has this guy and he’s out scoring my Harden 😂 😑😢😭

Congrats to those that took a flier on him. He’s an obvious 12 team add at this point. I would probably look to cash in on his current production though. 

2 hours ago, kobebryant24 said:

This guy is actually playing good and no one wants to talk about it... is there any Harrison Barnes owners out there??

he’s playing great like let’s talk about it 

Silently enjoying his incredible season so far.  Champagne 🍾😅

17 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Can he keep this up all season?  

He can if SAC doesn't trade him.

He's kinda got that 2016-17 Mavs Harrison Barnes type feel going for him right now, where he'd average solid %'s, and give you 18/6/2 every night.

Great 6th or 7th guy to have on your roster, gives you everything you want and extremely low turnovers.

Definite Top-70 guy the rest of the way assuming SAC doesn't try shipping him at the deadline.

Edited by CORTEz

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 5:14 AM, BykeINIT said:

picked him up in my 10 teamer as a streamer and now i’m holding because of how nice he’s looked 

So... I'm thinking about doing the same. He's been too good lately to throw back to the FA list in my league.

Is there any Kings fans here? I haven't watched the games so I'm not sure how he ranks in their usage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

He's been playing decent-nice these days but word is out that multiple teams are interested in him. How we feelin if he gets shipped to a contending team? 

Definitely loses some value. Walton LOVES him and plays him huge minutes. Read yesterday that execs would be stunned of he was still a King past deadline 

3 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Definitely loses some value. Walton LOVES him and plays him huge minutes. Read yesterday that execs would be stunned of he was still a King past deadline 

It would be an incredible win if he somehow stays on kings and they move bjelica and possibly even whiteside. He’d ride the high minute train for ROS in that case 

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

Barnes gotta be one of the most boring 100mil solid wing players in the NBA lol he doesn't suck, he just doesn't do anything great

agreed albeit hes been a heck more interesting this year then years past, not always boring 16/4/4 lines anymore, last 4 alone - 9/10/8, 12/7/5, 15/13/3, 18/8/5, hes at least made it more manageable to stomach his lack of defensive stats

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Stefan said:

HB maaan he was killing it before the injury... So I really hope its nothing serious.

Please provide any update u come across

The blurb said he looked like he was in a lot of pain. Would be shocked if he doesn’t miss at least a few games. 

4 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

The blurb said he looked like he was in a lot of pain. Would be shocked if he doesn’t miss at least a few games. 

Very quiet on the news front compared to most. V frustrating as some dudes getting O tag v quickly atm on ESPN and Barnes stuck on DTD. Think he’s guaranteed to at least miss tomorrow 

16 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Very quiet on the news front compared to most. V frustrating as some dudes getting O tag v quickly atm on ESPN and Barnes stuck on DTD. Think he’s guaranteed to at least miss tomorrow 

I swear... Harrison Barnes is the most boring relevant player in all of fantasy basketball. He’s good but not good enough to get truly excited about and not bad enough to hate. I always kinda forget about him. Even his name is boring! If his name was cool/ memorable like Bazley or Goga Bitzade, he would be someone to target in the draft. Anyways...

He’s prob gonna have to miss the 3 games before you can put him on IL unless they come out and say he’s out for a while.

In the meantime, pickup Bagley and stick him on your IL. Apparently, he’s due back this week and would benefit from Barnes’ injury. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2