NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jarred Vanderbilt 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jarred is, and always has been one of the best rebounders in the nation. In college he was ranked #1 on the offensive boards and top 20 on the defensive boards. He's a monster rebounder, and here's Jo

When this salty weirdo shows up hatin...you know you got a decent ww pick up lol. Go write love letters to MCW bro. Leave us be with our bad players 

Austin, I'm not judging and we are in the wrong thread for this, but accepting RoCo for Vanderbilt is how you win at fantasy.

Posted Images

I dropped Vanderbilt to stash Kevin Porter Jr., and by the fantasy Gods, old and new, I suggest you all do the same if your team can muster the strength to move onward without his presence in the harsh winter week of the All-Star Break. 

• Like 1

I'm really enjoying this analysis: https://www.canishoopus.com/2021/3/1/22296781/timberwolves-film-room-chris-finchs-offensive-outlook-nba-2021

The guy knows his stuff. Really like the part where Vanderbilt is leading the break a few times a game. I also like the "Mason Plumlee cut to the basket" play for Vandy.

I know he was not good last game, but I plan to give this one a long leash, through the ASB.

• Like 1

Hayward is making him look bad on defense too. Vanderbilt has got to move his feet with someone like Hayward.  Jarred thinks he is going to block his shot and Hayward fakes him out of his jock.

18 minutes, 0 rebounds... This kid is A JOKE! And some of you pathetic managers made him out to be some sort of a rebounding, stocking monster. He is nothing of the kind, NOTHING! Aint nobody on this bandwagon anymore and you had the audacity to talk **** to people who did not believe the hype. And even worse got people to jump in to this facade. Ridiculous how clueless some people are...

3 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

18 minutes, 0 rebounds... This kid is A JOKE! And some of you pathetic managers made him out to be some sort of a rebounding, stocking monster. He is nothing of the kind, NOTHING! Aint nobody on this bandwagon anymore and you had the audacity to talk **** to people who did not believe the hype. And even worse got people to jump in to this facade. Ridiculous how clueless some people are...

Deep leaguers are still on this wagon. Basically because there’s not much of a choice.  If you look at first post of this entire thread it says for deeper leagues. This concept of deep leagues has appeared to fly over your head throughout this thread. Who’s clueless? 

4 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Coming from the guy who was hyping up Micheal Carter Williams!

With that said, as always with the majority of posters on this forum, many of the player threads are not for them. 10 team or less shouldn’t even be looking at guys like Vanderbilt, because they probably have Mason Plumlee or Covington sitting on the wire.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Coming from the guy who was hyping up Micheal Carter Williams!

You and your filthy mouth... MCW IS PRODUCING RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT AS WE SPEAK! 19/7/6/1.5/0.5/1.53PM!

• 2 weeks later...

McDaniels is back tonight. At least that would add some legitimacy if Vando does well even with McDaniels back. Still looking for that 'tighter rotation' Finch hinted at.

• Thanks 1

Man if the wolves could combine the talents of these two players, they would really have something.

Seems like everybody on the wolves roster has one good game a week and then drops off the face of the earth the other games.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, royalm said:

This time he may be here to stay — those that need stocks need to grab before it's too late!

This time he may be here to stay....said many a hopeless fantasy idealist throughout this entire NBA season.

• Haha 2