NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jarred Vanderbilt 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jarred is, and always has been one of the best rebounders in the nation. In college he was ranked #1 on the offensive boards and top 20 on the defensive boards. He's a monster rebounder, and here's Jo

When this salty weirdo shows up hatin...you know you got a decent ww pick up lol. Go write love letters to MCW bro. Leave us be with our bad players 

Austin, I'm not judging and we are in the wrong thread for this, but accepting RoCo for Vanderbilt is how you win at fantasy.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

Dont want to sound too optimistic but I wouldn't put too much stock into it. He was their best player this game. 

1 minute ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Well that was weird. He was great, not in foul trouble, and the moment I picked him up, they stopped playing him.

Weird.

Yeah I would put a lot of stock in it.

The MIN bench led them to the win, so they kinda rode them to the win. I really want to see Juancho get buried in the bench. Vanderbilt and McDaniels have better upside and are good enough already to play over him.

14 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Yeah I would put a lot of stock in it.

I feel like theres a very slim chance he doesn't get a chance starting with Kat. He legit built the lead that they carried to victory. It is concerning he didn't play in the 4th, but i'm not dropping him after watching that performance. 

20 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

Dont want to sound too optimistic but I wouldn't put too much stock into it. He was their best player this game. 

I’ve had him since he started starting, it’s been the same every game. Saunders closes with other guys bc he doesn’t trust Vando. I want to believe but I’m guessing as soon as KAT comes back Vando becomes irrelevant. (Obviously I hope I’m wrong.) KAT will suck up the rebounds and DLo will go back to chucking.

I do want to say, Naz is also a threat too to Vanderbilt's playing time when KAT comes back. He has been playing well and Naz can take up the backup C minutes.

Naz and Juancho are the two obstacles.

1 minute ago, rob0403 said:

I do want to say, Naz is also a threat too to Vanderbilt's playing time when KAT comes back. He has been playing well and Naz can take up the backup C minutes.

Naz and Juancho are the two obstacles.

Doesn't Vanderbilt is PF and Naz is C?

It is hard to get a read on it because Saunders is such a ****ty coach but the per min production and stat set with him is very intriguing. I will hold until I see where this goes once KAT gets back.

Just now, kane said:

Doesn't Vanderbilt is PF and Naz is C?

No Vanderbilt plays around 25% of his time at C right now. So once you have Juancho and Towns, every min count.

He has the starting PF job and I think he can keep it over any of the other players at that position on the team...if he slides over to the backup C position at times when KAT comes back then that's a bonus and an opp for more minutes. He's a hold with the opportunity to start for the rest of the season... I'm more pumped than concerned for sure... Dude is Vanderbilt tough to sustain.

• Like 3