NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

20 hours ago, XOB said:

I've read that the main reason they are keeping his minutes low is because he has problems with his hip and they are trying to keep him healthy for playoffs. He also has a condition with the arteries in his legs that could require surgery if it gets worse. Stevens has said that they want him to peak in minutes "late" in the season whenever that is. As nice as it would be to see him play 20-25 minutes consistently I don't know if we will see it until closer to playoffs.

Who knows. Brad claiming they plan to ramp up his minutes towards the end of the season due to some knee tendinitis but he's been dealing with that since he was a rookie so not sure this is new. Brad Steven's doing a little CYA here I think. 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

The DimeLord 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, fingers said:

Who knows. Brad claiming they plan to ramp up his minutes towards the end of the season due to some knee tendinitis but he's been dealing with that since he was a rookie so not sure this is new. Brad Steven's doing a little CYA here I think. 

What's this about an injury from 3 summers ago?

21 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Rumours Cousins might sign with Celtics.

This is not ideal. 

they should’ve gone for myles turner after the season or just promote this guy...instead they are going for f***in boogie who can be really good for them but he cant play 30mins each game without getting injured every other week

39 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Rumours Cousins might sign with Celtics.

This is not ideal. 

Hmm. This seems awfully vague. I see nothing of the sort mentioned on Hoops Hype or the Celtic's Reddit page. A quick Google search did show me a prediction from a random NBA agent, but that can't possibly be what you're referring to... is it?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dont_panic said:

stevens why you always lyin'

He didn't lie he literally said he is managing his minutes right now. It's like people saw the words "higher minutes" and ignored everything else in the quote.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3