NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

I think some of y'all that rushed to get him expecting 25 minutes only to be disappointed need to read Stevens' quote one more time.

They are not giving him a lot more minutes starting today or tomorrow. They are still monitoring his minutes and eventually want to get him to the point where he can handle more minutes later on in the season (how long it takes we don't know).  

But at the same time, the unfortunate part to not forget for those of us that is hoping for him to get minutes is that even though Stevens would like him to get to a point where he plays more minutes, ultimately those minutes are going to be capped because they still have three bigs. And until one or both is out of the picture (by injury or trade), its going to remain capped and Williams is going to have games with minimal stats.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

The DimeLord 

Posted Images

Had him earlier season. Dropped cause was too inconsistent.

Got him in a trade package of Covington + Robert Williams for my Coby White and Nerlens Noel, cause I was hopeful. Thanks for disappointing me again Time Lord.

7 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

They got blown out by the Hawks in an embarrassing fashion. They need a change in their lineup and this is a great chance to give Time Lord minutes... 

Boston’s not going to change, despite losing 11 of their last 16 games. They’re just going to wait for Smart to come back and when they get better, they’ll pause any potential improvement there. The Celtics are in a rut when it comes to creativity and letting their raw talent run wild. A team with 2 All-Stars should not be 5-11 in their last 16 games.

• Like 1

The problem is Jaylen Brown is only a fake All Stars. Got his hype because talking politics. Has not shown anything close to All Stars level on the court this season.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Apollo_87 said:

Boston’s not going to change, despite losing 11 of their last 16 games. They’re just going to wait for Smart to come back and when they get better, they’ll pause any potential improvement there. The Celtics are in a rut when it comes to creativity and letting their raw talent run wild. A team with 2 All-Stars should not be 5-11 in their last 16 games.

I was saying this earlier. They are waiting for Smart to come back. 

I feel like this team is going to make a move at the deadline. Probably move Kemba and test that out the results first. Then maybe they split up Brown and Tatum for a talented big or a different PG. Not sure if Rob Will is considered that type of big even though fantasy wise he is a Per 36 monster fantasy wise.

16 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

I dropped him last game and picked him back up half way through this game.  Ill never drop again.  Just set it and forget it and the stats will be there at the end of the week.

I'm in a 12 teamer, 4 of them and I'm not dropping him. 

• Like 1