NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

The DimeLord 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Any insight if the reduced minutes were the result of Smart returning? Or matchup related? 

Combination of both but as Smart's minutes tredn up i cant see this guy getting more than 18 minutes a game. Stevens is obsessed with TT. I understand playing Theis hes not bad but TT is trash

• Like 1
21 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Combination of both but as Smart's minutes tredn up i cant see this guy getting more than 18 minutes a game. Stevens is obsessed with TT. I understand playing Theis hes not bad but TT is trash

Do we think Stevens was just lying about increasing Timelord’s minutes as the season goes on, then? Not a snarky question, I’m genuinely concerned Stevens was just bullshitting.

You’d think he’d want to mix something up because the Celtics have looked really bad the past couple months.

9 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Do we think Stevens was just lying about increasing Timelord’s minutes as the season goes on, then? Not a snarky question, I’m genuinely concerned Stevens was just bullshitting.

You’d think he’d want to mix something up because the Celtics have looked really bad the past couple months.

Ya I don't buy his words. He'll continue to play TT and Theis more unless he gets fired 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Let's go!!!!!

Hopefully this means they dial back Thompson's playing time instead of increasing it to showcase him.  He is what he is, so no need to keep giving him minutes.  Do the right thing, BRAD!

• Like 2

Read somewhere that Boston fans think they are doing this so they don't have to pay up for him. Not sure about that but makes no sense why he isn't getting 25 + minutes the dude busts his a** out there 

27 minutes ago, python3 said:

Yeah, but they can also bring in one of these buyout bigs.

Boston is looking for a big than get shoot from range, which rules out most of the buyout center candidates (Whiteside, Drummond). The names that I've seen linked to Boston are Jerami Grant(unlikely), LMA, and Harrison Barnes. All of these listed can slide right into the starting 4 spot with a Tristan trade. If they do manage to pick up a big that can shoot from range, I think Theis's playing time will be more impacted than Rob's. Theis already has 2 games this month with less than 10 minutes of playing time. Also, all Rob needs to be a valuable asset is close to 20 minutes. His per 36 though, we can all dream.

image.png.1e244469af6b5c9c9a99589faac3cbc3.png

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Boston is looking for a big than get shoot from range, which rules out most of the buyout center candidates (Whiteside, Drummond). The names that I've seen linked to Boston are Jerami Grant(unlikely), LMA, and Harrison Barnes. All of these listed can slide right into the starting 4 spot with a Tristan trade. If they do manage to pick up a big that can shoot from range, I think Theis's playing time will be more impacted than Rob's. Theis already has 2 games this month with less than 10 minutes of playing time. Also, all Rob needs to be a valuable asset is close to 20 minutes. His per 36 though, we can all dream.

image.png.1e244469af6b5c9c9a99589faac3cbc3.png

Vuc is another option for them.

Just now, j3rkthenurk said:

Vuc is another option for them.

They’re definitely not getting Vuc. That’s just another instance of Danny getting his name attached to potential big star trades (that don’t end up happening) so as to placate the rabid fanbase.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DoctorLove said:

Tristan Thompson out tonight!  Let's gettttt itttt!

Unfortunately he's going up against the Stifle Tower.

i cannot get around it but i somehow always manage to catch a game when opposing center ***** all over gobert...i know hes a dpoy but goddamn, justin patton’s of this world seem to expose him a lot

in other news: letsssssss f***inggggggg goooooooo

Edited by L3onD
  • Haha 1