NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

The DimeLord 

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

Posted Images

Huh?  I watched it live and I just watched it again and I didn't hear him say that.  He said Rob is going to get less scoring opportunities when he's starting because he's playing against the best players.  Then he said that Rob is certainly a threat at the rim and 'he's clearly our best big that's here now' and needs to learn to get his starters open shots and did a good job of that tonight.  

When does he say he's more comfortable coming off the bench?

Just now, nospmoht04 said:

Huh?  I watched it live and I just watched it again and I didn't hear him say that.  He said Rob is going to get less scoring opportunities when he's starting because he's playing against the best players.  Then he said that Rob is certainly a threat at the rim and 'he's clearly our best big that's here now' and needs to learn to get his starters open shots and did a good job of that tonight.  

He said it in another interview I believe prior to tonights game. It was in one of the blurbs. It's entirely possible Stevens changed his mind. Who tf knows?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ginocan said:

Brad Stevens and Nick Nurse can go have a lot of gay sex together and talk about how good they are at coaching. Idiots. There I said it. 

Nothing wrong with Brad and Nick getting it on

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

That statement is so stupid from Brad. How can you say he's always been more comfortable coming off the bench when you haven't seen him as a starter? :lol:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Kawhi got him that championship

undefined

What a dumb comment lol, you can't win in the NBA without a superstar.