NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

It's so hard to get quality centers in fantasy. Always fantastic when one breaks out. Locked in my queue for the future ( pending Celtic moves ).

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

The DimeLord 

Posted Images

Went to bed early, but see the boxscore this morning. Happy to see him productive in the other cats. Hopefully he can start putting some DD together for my league settings lol

• Like 1

He didn't play the ENTIRE 4th, FYI

Kornet played the 4th, hit 3s, spaced the floor. Then BOS started raining 3s and came back in 4th to win

TT should be back in 2 games also, so will be interesting to see what happens with RW + TT + Kornet (+maybe Drummond)

Edited by maxim730
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Drummond intends to sign with the Lakers! No Aldridge! No horford and we are good right?

All depends on how Stevens plans to use TT going forward, but I think we did well with Drummond going to Lakers

30 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

first stevens, then TT, then Theis, then Drummond, now we gotta worry about Luke ******** kornet? really? 

I watched the game and Kornet gave BOS much better spacing than RW3.

Monitor next few games...

Top 25 over the last two weeks. 4.5 assists per-36 over his last fifteen games. Career high 32+ minutes on Sunday night. Boogie lookin like he's headed to LA. RW talking today about how he anticipates another "big jump". Dallas at Boston on ESPN tonight.

Me in my dynasty league.

spacer.png

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Ruled out tonight with illness

SIGH.. was getting so pumped for those blocks. At least it's not COVID related. Get well soon Rob. Hopefully he'll play the next game.

• Like 2

Eh, I lost Nance and Robert Williams to the sniffles this week.

And Poku, but I suppose that's more serious.  Ugh, of all the weeks too, when I'm desperately fighting for the POs in a tight matchup.  Makes me all the more appreciative of players who fight through their illnesses.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

We in for a big game yo (10 points/6 boards/3 assists/1 steal) with 9 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter

pack her up, i feel good for him, coach said he needs to prove he fits with the starters, man looks like the player we all wanted ainge to trade for this season. LETS GOOOO

• Like 1
Just now, PaddyAustralia said:

pack her up, i feel good for him, coach said he needs to prove he fits with the starters, man looks like the player we all wanted ainge to trade for this season. LETS GOOOO

One of the reasons Ainge traded Theis was to force Stevens to play Rob more.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

One of the reasons Ainge traded Theis was to force Stevens to play Rob more.

man ainge cant do no wrong, the way he handles everything at the top is nothing short of elite. He didnt trade for a big player cause he doesnt need to, we have the pieces they just need to be fit into place

• Thanks 1

goddamn, this mf beastin and brads cucking him...kornet cant defend a f***in cone plus his floor spreading is not doing anything currently, i hope rob subs in at this timeout