NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

Williams looks like the real deal. Theis looks like a guy who should be coming off the bench and getting 10-12 minutes.

I'm actually hoping the Celtics lose a couple more games here and Brad realizes that he needs defense over Theis shooting 1-for-5.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

The DimeLord 

Posted Images

Keeping him for the week because nobody else on the wire is exciting. Here's to hoping he could provide what Noel was supposed to do: low scoring, decent boards and consistent stocks with good fg% and minimal TOs. If not, will cut bait and stream next week

And for those of you who think I’m hating, just know that I picked him up.  I had a waiver claim for Noel, but I have the 3rd worst position so I cancelled it for the Lord

I now own the Time Lord and Lord Covington