NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

1 minute ago, MWon said:

Yeah, I grabbed Theis.  Not exactly happy about it because I streamed him before and it was not a fun ordeal.

I could definitely see them using Grant Will or Tatum more at the 5, because Theis isn't made to go 30+ minutes constantly, esp against larger Cs, and as you said, more small ball.  Maybe Tacko Fall gets unleashed?

Really want to drop Time Lord but there's so much hype on him that I'm worried he'll get picked up. TBH, I'm not really scared of him getting used against me or anything.  Just sucks to watch him do well if he breaks out later in the season and someone stashes him from me now in their IL.

grant is out as well

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

The DimeLord 

Posted Images

Just imagining if we were lucky enough for a scenario in which Tristan and Theis were the ones who had to miss games, and then Rob had a week long audition to start. If the Celtics were to go on a winning streak it would've probably become permanent. Sucks..

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, Shyke said:

Just imagining if we were lucky enough for a scenario in which Tristan and Theis were the ones who had to miss games, and then Rob had a week long audition to start. If the Celtics were to go on a winning streak it would've probably become permanent. Sucks..

Take the “h” out of your screen name, and then imagine that scenario again. 

Edited by Ray Barboni
Sp
20 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

He actually tested positive isnt that handled differently

Yea it is. So he might be out into next week. Similar to the whole Michael Porter Jr situation.

23 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

He actually tested positive isnt that handled differently

Yep. If your actually positive, it usually take 10-14 days for it to run through your system typically. 

Probably gonna get like, 5 minutes since he needs to regain his conditioning.  He's been out the longest due to actually being positive for covid.

Then again, i'm also expecting a 12/6/2/2 line on 80% shooting in those 5 minutes, hahaha.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

lol not even play a single minute?

you already know brad steven's is always looking for a reason not to play this guy. If he was any bit more direct he'd give him a DNP-CD (Didn't want to)

Edited by indigorivers
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Apollo_87 said:

Wow. I held this guy for 2 weeks and even dropped Burks cause he was taking up my IL spot, and I get a DNP-CD in the first game back. Sadness.

Same. Good thing I didnt take him out of my IL spot yet. I had a feeling he isnt going to play much. Dude seems like hes not even going to play at all. 

Maybe it is just this game and a tough matchup

1 minute ago, Brown_Mamba said:

Same. Good thing I didnt take him out of my IL spot yet. I had a feeling he isnt going to play much. Dude seems like hes not even going to play at all. 

Maybe it is just this game and a tough matchup

I only took him off IL cause the Mem-Por game got postponed. Shoulda just kept him there.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Pumbaa said:

trade him to Nets already, they are big short 😅

I don't think the Nets have anything left to trade with now, haha.  I think they actually like that Jeff Green C-less lineup, since Nash is at the helm.  Besides, I think Stevens is okay with just playing Time Lord for 15 mpg.  Not ideal for owners obv, but I guess it'll work IRL. 

I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Hornets for about 26 mpg, replacing old Biyombo and oft-injured Zeller.  He could easily catch and finish lobs from Rozier or Melo, and fits their timeline.  Spurs could probably start rebuilding and Williams could fit with them too.

9 hours ago, MWon said:

I don't think the Nets have anything left to trade with now, haha.  I think they actually like that Jeff Green C-less lineup, since Nash is at the helm.  Besides, I think Stevens is okay with just playing Time Lord for 15 mpg.  Not ideal for owners obv, but I guess it'll work IRL. 

I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Hornets for about 26 mpg, replacing old Biyombo and oft-injured Zeller.  He could easily catch and finish lobs from Rozier or Melo, and fits their timeline.  Spurs could probably start rebuilding and Williams could fit with them too.

Wow Hornets would be a dream, playing with LaMello. With starter minutes look out

Not happening tho lol 

• Like 1

I’d be okay if he just got his 16 mpg on a consistent basis and none of the DND’s.  In 16 mins he’s managed to rank 66th per game on BBM.  I’ll take that with the occassional 20+ when TT is out.