NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has the perfect schedule this week to stream/take a flier. Plays mid wk b2b and 4 total games this wk on empty nights. If it doesn’t work out in the 4 games this wk, enjoy the blocks for your match

GIVE THIS GUY SOME DECENT F UCKING PLAYIN TIME BRAD STEVENS URE SUCHA F UCKING A SSHOLE

The DimeLord 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Why all this talk about Williams when Theis is lookin' great again (apart from the foul-plagued last game) with way higher, consistent minutes and the clear starter for the foreseeable future?

deep leagues exist as well. Rob has also looked much better than Tristan Thompson and doesnt require more than 22 a night to be truly rosterable in a 12 teamer 

1 hour ago, Nica4two said:

Why all this talk about Williams when Theis is lookin' great again (apart from the foul-plagued last game) with way higher, consistent minutes and the clear starter for the foreseeable future?

Timelord has significantly higher upside. We've already seen what Theis can do in his role last year. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

Dont know what to do with this guy. Was about ready to drop him after yesterday and then he comes out with this performance. Maledon sitting on my wire ready to be claimed but man, I'm convinced one of Thompson or theis will get moved or inevitably injured, given their documented fragility. 

Tough call.  Stashing is really such a  roller coaster of emotions 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 5:35 AM, sgergole said:

If theis misses time, his floor is 15 minutes per game. which makes him rosterable. If he find 24 minutes per game with theis out, he is a must add..

16/7/0/2/4 on 6 of 8 shots last night with Theis back in the lineup. They were on the floor together a ton showing great chemistry too. Arrow is trending up for Timelord. Absolute stock monster if he can avoid fouling out with 20 mins/game 

Edited by fingers
Edit: he had 12 points in 16 minutes
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, fingers said:

16/7/0/2/4 on 6 of 8 shots last night with Theis back in the lineup. They were on the floor together a ton showing great chemistry too. Arrow is trending up for Timelord. Absolute stock monster if he can avoid fouling out with 20 mins/game 

I love rob and i dropped him last friday. He commited probably 10 fouls in that first half and only got called for 3, would have been a 4th if theis never took it for him. The double big line up helps him, but if smart is a starter and Tristan a back up , I can't see the pathway for 20 a night.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

I love rob and i dropped him last friday. He commited probably 10 fouls in that first half and only got called for 3, would have been a 4th if theis never took it for him. The double big line up helps him, but if smart is a starter and Tristan a back up , I can't see the pathway for 20 a night.

It's a murky path, no doubt. The upside is real though and if he becomes more consistent I don't see TT as a huge roadblock. His physical ability is ridiculous, just an absurd athlete for dude his size. 

Also, Theis taking his foul was hilarious. 

Edited by fingers