Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots. Gameday thread 12-28-2020

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For all the ones who won because of Diggs tonight here's to you!!!

DIGGS YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN YOU SEALED MY FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP IN MY LONGEST, MOST IMPORTANT LEAGUE

Needed allen and Diggs to give me 65 points to win first place, didnt think it would happen but here they are giving me over 80 combined    God Iove the Bill's now

Was literally live chatting on Yahoo with my opponent when that Diggs TD happened, and here's his chat.  Going in he was up 32 vs me, with Allen

Andrew10 minutes ago
He is. He’s just like Lamar. OH NOOOOOO!

I’m ******

Brian9 minutes ago
Yep, its mine now

Edited by BrianM
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Eric Moulds was so underrated. 

everyone thinks of Andre Reid when they think best bills receiver, but it’s Moulds. It’s always been Moulds

at least think so

Moulds was great, but man, Reed was in the conversation for top 5 all time when he retired.  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Six for Bills D through 2Q. Just give me a interception and a couple sacks! All I need is 9! 

We need turnovers man.  Bills D is almost always giving up garbage points.   I'm really hoping Cam goes three and out on his first drive, and then StINTdham comes in. 

1 minute ago, FalconIllusion said:

If NE wants any chance at a comeback in the 2nd half, it won’t be with Cam at QB. He could, however, replace those sad sacks of a TE group that NE has, and maybe catch a TD or two. 

I just can't see NE thinking Cam is their 2021 QB here, so you have zero reason to see what your young dude can do.  Even if its just, hey, he's fine to be second string, you gotta establish that.   

Alright, i'm busting out some scotch for the second half.  f--- it, I work from home now and half the department is off

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, BrianM said:

I just can't see NE thinking Cam is their 2021 QB here, so you have zero reason to see what your young dude can do.  Even if its just, hey, he's fine to be second string, you gotta establish that.   

Alright, i'm busting out some scotch for the second half.  f--- it, I work from home now and half the department is off

Agree completely. They should have stuck the kid in long ago. Cam shouldn’t be the future of any franchise at the QB position. Maybe he can take Colinsworth’s spot on the talk side of things. That guy gets more and more annoying every year I watch football. 

I remember that monster game Cam had and Edelman set a career high in yards way back early in the season.  A couple months later and this dude I wouldn't want to play QB in my rec league unless he is running every play.