Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots. Gameday thread 12-28-2020

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For all the ones who won because of Diggs tonight here's to you!!!

DIGGS YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN YOU SEALED MY FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP IN MY LONGEST, MOST IMPORTANT LEAGUE

Needed allen and Diggs to give me 65 points to win first place, didnt think it would happen but here they are giving me over 80 combined    God Iove the Bill's now

Just now, Sternes said:

I remember that monster game Cam had and Edelman set a career high in yards way back early in the season.  A couple months later and this dude I wouldn't want to play QB in my rec league unless he is running every play.

My thoughts as well! And hey, they actually called roughing the passer for this guy. Cam won’t ever get those calls anymore.

I wonder if zimmer and the vikes ever just say “wow that’s what could have happened if we had gave diggs a bunch of quality targets once in awhile from a competent Qb”. I imagine an offense with cooks breaking off 10 yard chunks and diggs leaving dudes broken for huge scores. Oh well... I feel good for this bills team.

14 minutes ago, ajs723 said:
  1. Haven't watched the game, but Newton has 34 passing yards. He's considerably worse than Haskins! Why is he still in the league?

He lights up the locker room with his sparkling personality.

• Haha 1
Just now, Buckmcbuck said:

I wonder if zimmer and the vikes ever just say “wow that’s what could have happened if we had gave diggs a bunch of quality targets once in awhile from a competent Qb”. I imagine an offense with cooks breaking off 10 yard chunks and diggs leaving dudes broken for huge scores. Oh well... I feel good for this bills team.

The Vikings are a run first team with an o-line that was never as good as the one in Buffalo, and they also had Thielen taking up targets. Oh and Cousins is a competent QB

• Thanks 1