Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bazley or Plumlee? - 100% WHIR as always


Recommended Posts

so should I drop Bazley, Larry Nance or Boogie for Plumlee? Or just stay put?Seems like he is legit on his new team ūüĒ•
 

10 team - 9 cat - H2H (Daily roster change)

 

my team:

 

PG: Trae Young, Rozier, McCollum, Lonzo Ball

SG: Lavine

SF: Bazley, PJ Washington, Tatum

PF: Bagley, Larry Nance

Center: Myles Turner, Nurkic, Cousins

 

IR: Porzingis & Rui

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn I like all of them, but it might have to be Boogie, as long as Woods there he will be limited on minutes though I do trust he will be effective even with low minutes. Seeing as Love will continuously miss games I think Nance is a good roster spot. 

 

Help me with mine?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cousins is the clear drop. Hes on the bench and Wood is gonna dominate the minutes. 

Do NOT drop Nance. Can't believe how many people are saying that, hes a beast when Love is out, and Love will be out for 3-4 weeks at least.

Bazely is a hold! Dude has a clear runway for minutes and production, no way should he be dropped hes a multi-cat gem

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Raaz said:

Cousins is the clear drop. Hes on the bench and Wood is gonna dominate the minutes. 

Do NOT drop Nance. Can't believe how many people are saying that, hes a beast when Love is out, and Love will be out for 3-4 weeks at least.

Bazely is a hold! Dude has a clear runway for minutes and production, no way should he be dropped hes a multi-cat gem

Well situation changed. Someone dropped Capela, so had to let Bazley go for him.

 

still got guys like whiteside, Brandon Clarke, Barrett, Edwards etc on our WW

 

Boogie was/is one of my favorite players, so really hope he will be productive in Houston

Edited by Brandayz
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Hope you didnt drop Nance. Love is out for 1 month minimum. I would drop Bazley he is the least proven

 

Right there.  I wouldn't have dropped Nance anyway, but this solidifies the opinion.  The Bazley part ... Heh, I don't agree with that.  Should get a very solid role as starting PF, given the Thunder have 0 depth in their frontcourt (for example, Horford's out tonight and it's looking like Muscala and the rookie are gonna get all they can handle, which is sorta sad to see on a team that made some splashes in the playoffs last year).

I'm definitely not a fan of Boogie.  At best, he gives you a simulacra of what he did for the Dubs two years ago. At worst, he crumples under the weight of not one, not two, but THREE serious leg injuries, and gets injured the moment he sets foot on the court.  Heck, it's not like he was crazy healthy even BEFORE all those injuries. Realistically, he'll come off the bench behind Wood/Tucker, potentially play 20 minutes, and rest B2Bs, get load managed even beyond that, and drain your efficiency cats.  I'm more excited to see if he can get enough technicals to reach a mandatory suspension in that time, lol. It seems everyone here (and beyond) is crazy high on him, but that's simply a risk I wouldn't at all take.

Plumlee surprisingly looks really solid.  It's not like Okafor is a world beater (or played consistent heavy minutes) and neither he nor Blake have ever proven to have stayed healthy their entire careers. Other than that ... Well, that's the depth behind Plumlee. I never had high expectations for him, but he's in a prime position to throw in decent numbers across the board. Just pray he doesn't shoot too many FTs.

 

Sooooo, after that long review, I'm gonna safely say to dump Boogie for Plumlee.  There's way too many things looking up for Plumlee and really way too much risk for Boogie and not enough reward. I believe that Plumlee's current production now is Boogie's ceiling even if everything works out perfectly for the latter. Honestly, if you're supporting Boogie over Plumlee, you must either be a fan of him personally, or stuck in 2015.

Edited by MWon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MWon said:

 

Right there.  I wouldn't have dropped Nance anyway, but this solidifies the opinion.  The Bazley part ... Heh, I don't agree with that.  Should get a very solid role as starting PF, given the Thunder have 0 depth in their frontcourt (for example, Horford's out tonight and it's looking like Muscala and the rookie are gonna get all they can handle, which is sorta sad to see on a team that made some splashes in the playoffs last year).

I'm definitely not a fan of Boogie.  At best, he gives you a simulacra of what he did for the Dubs two years ago. At worst, he crumples under the weight of not one, not two, but THREE serious leg injuries, and gets injured the moment he sets foot on the court.  Heck, it's not like he was crazy healthy even BEFORE all those injuries. Realistically, he'll come off the bench behind Wood/Tucker, potentially play 20 minutes, and rest B2Bs, get load managed even beyond that, and drain your efficiency cats.  I'm more excited to see if he can get enough technicals to reach a mandatory suspension in that time, lol. It seems everyone here (and beyond) is crazy high on him, but that's simply a risk I wouldn't at all take.

Plumlee surprisingly looks really solid.  It's not like Okafor is a world beater (or played consistent heavy minutes) and neither he nor Blake have ever proven to have stayed healthy their entire careers. Other than that ... Well, that's the depth behind Plumlee. I never had high expectations for him, but he's in a prime position to throw in decent numbers across the board. Just pray he doesn't shoot too many FTs.

 

Sooooo, after that long review, I'm gonna safely say to dump Boogie for Plumlee.  There's way too many things looking up for Plumlee and really way too much risk for Boogie and not enough reward. I believe that Plumlee's current production now is Boogie's ceiling even if everything works out perfectly for the latter. Honestly, if you're supporting Boogie over Plumlee, you must either be a fan of him personally, or stuck in 2015.

 

Wow, that's some serious help right there. THANK YOU!

Well i'm a big fan. I must admit that and maybe also stuck in 2015 where he was on my winning team two years in a row. 

I got guys like Whiteside, Plumlee, Brandon Clarke, Noel, Barrett, Edwards, Bazley, Josh Jackson etc. on my WW. Who would you pick out of them instead of Boogie then?

Edited by Brandayz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably Plumlee and Bazley for overall stats (choose one). Barrett for raw scoring if you need it. I like Edwards but I'd prefer his minutes to be higher.

Whiteside and Clarke are more watch-targets in case an injury pushes them up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Raaz said:

Also, Plumlee is good but he benefitted last night from no Blake or Okafor, he wont be that good most nights imo. I would just hold and see how Cousins does

What you mean.... he's been getting good amount of reb/ast/stl and with Blake Griffin. Okafor played first two games too. No clue what you're talking about. Plumlee is ranked 12 in 9 cat just so you know. Such a bad intel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

What you mean.... he's been getting good amount of reb/ast/stl and with Blake Griffin. Okafor played first two games too. No clue what you're talking about. Plumlee is ranked 12 in 9 cat just so you know. Such a bad intel.

You realize I told him to drop Cousins right lol. Still think he’s worth the pickup just not as high on him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...