NBC Sports Edge Forums

We are looking for 1 owner for an established 12 team mixed 5x5 keeper (5 keepers) Sportsline league. It is a prize league buy in is $200 a year plus Sportsline charge,$15. All money goes to prizes for top 4 finishers. Owners are from around the country and the league is established for over 20 years. Let me know if your interested.

Bill

Looks like I will be picking up a couple of new leagues. True junkie here and I play year round.

I only play on Fatntrax/CBS as I have all my other leagues on those platforms.

I "want" new leagues, but the Stones said it best so will take a look at some existing teams.

Been playing for 20+ years, but still have never played in an auction league or AL/NL so I'll stay away from those as well.

1 hour ago, jongaskins said:

Looks like I will be picking up a couple of new leagues. True junkie here and I play year round.

I "want" new leagues, but the Stones said it best so will take a look at some existing teams.

Been playing for 20+ years, but still have never played in an auction league or AL/NL so I'll stay away from those as well.

Be careful about this Manager.   Has a hot temper and has no regard for others as he avoids Auto Pick and hardly uses the queue until late in a draft.

Says the commish who does NOT allow a 6 hour pick for everyone. This commish picks and chooses who his favorites are and if you're not one of them. As for the quote above. Glad I kept screen shots. I used auto on EVERY single pick except one and this commish panties got so wadded up he lambasted me all over the league when my AVERAGE time per pick was TWO minutes. Yes, I kept screen shots as he has done this before to others. And the sad part is he actually has good leagues, just doesn't know how to run them.

2 hours ago, jongaskins said:

Hey bud. I am building a database of leagues this year. All using CBS. Which leagues are you interested in and league fee and league size? I will add you to the league and once we fill each league, CBS will open 2021 up and I will get everything set up. Also if you know of anyone interested send them my way 

Adam

Adam, more interested in the $25/$50 leagues and either keeper or dynasty. I may play in more than 1. Lost 4 leagues due to the commish mentioned above so need to replace those. You have my email so shoot me an email. Happy New Year!!

27 minutes ago, adambomb3776 said:
Hey bud. I am building a database of leagues this year. All using CBS. Which leagues are you interested in and league fee and league size? I will add you to the league and once we fill each league, CBS will open 2021 up and I will get everything set up. Also if you know of anyone interested send them my way 

Adam

specifically:  american league, roto, $$$ (higher the better), auction

4 hours ago, unknownrotoguru said:

specifically:  american league, roto, $$$ (higher the better), auction

I don't Commish AL or NL only leagues bud. But I do high stakes leagues. Let me know. Better to email me though. Easier to keep track of

adamotten3776@aol.com

Adam

Well established 16 team Baseball Fantasy Keeper League has a team available when we begin our 10th season in early 2021.  Very stable/long term league. $110.00 annual fee. Trades flat $5, Waiver pickups $2, Pickups to replace player put on IL FREE if eligible at same position.

The league is called Can of Corn and is a CBS Commissioner League.  We include limited keepers as well as minor league development slots. (Details available in League Constitution, upon request)

All pay-ins / pay-outs are done through PayPal.  

The team available has quality keepers to choose from (Semien Rd18, Hiura Rd12, Kepler Rd9, Ryu Rd13, Taijuan Walker Rd13). Prospects that be kept for free include K Ruiz, B Dalbec, J Dominquez, D Varsho, L Campusano. The team also has 2 slots open to fill with your own prospects. The team picks #2 of 16 in all 25 rounds, and will be competitive with sound draft.

Email me at jimchait@gmail.com if interested.  I can add you as owner of the available team to look around within the league at history, detailed rules, etc to help you make your decision.

• 2 weeks later...

We're a roto dynasty league on ESPN but wanted to see if you're interested: https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league?leagueId=1214147

$100 buy-in, roto, 20 keepers/team, no restrictions. Teams 7, 10, and 12 are available.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:10 AM, jongaskins said:

VERY active owner. I do not play any other fantasy sports and am a year round GM. Looking for a new league played on Fantrax or CBS. Sorry, but don't play in auction or AL/NL types, but roto or H2H I'm in. 

Jon

jon     f    gaskins     @     gmail

Hi John.  I started a new 24 team dynasty baseball league.  I'm looking for active and competitive owners.  We will be using ProBoards and FanTrax.  It's a salary cap league.  Once the league is filled, we will begin drafting our Major League and Minor League rosters.  Send me a DM if you would like to check out the league.  Thanks!