NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jonas Valanciunas 2020-2021 Outlook

Y’all activating? Thinking of after the weekend, Im afraid there might be minute restriction. Seth, mpj & jrich didnt have good games on their first game back from covid

Edited by iowncrazyhair
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not so sure about that.  Dieng was completely dropped from the rotation the past couple of games and Tillman was getting the call off the bench.  

wow what a follow up to his 30/20 game sheesh

Amen. Had a fantastic year with JJJ out, dominating rebounds and fg% each week. Will be interesting to see if the price goes up next year. Can't believe he's only 28 too, feels like he's been around f

10 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Y’all activating? Thinking of after the weekend, Im afraid there might be minute restriction. Seth, mpj & jrich didnt have good games on their first game back from covid

Depends who you'll be dropping but I'm activating in all leagues once he's a confirmed starter. I need my boards and FG% anchor back :)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jordan62345 said:

Outside the top 160 the past 2 weeks. Should I try to sell? Not sure how things will look with JJJ back and his defensive stats are gone

Yeah I’d try it if you can. This dude is a**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

JV doesn't get enough recognition .... dude is consistent and damn good. I admit I was skeptical and he was not on my draft radar but I tip my hat to those manager's to got him in the middle rounds.