NBC Sports Edge Forums

I did it. I know y’all being sarcastic but if Garland just gives me slightly similar stats as Zo, perfect, because I’m actually trying to win ft% this year and Garland also is a slight improvement in points. I drafted Zo in the 8th round anyway so I have some value to spare. Hopefully Garland will produce around that area or even better. 🤞

13 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

I did it. I know y’all being sarcastic but if Garland just gives me slightly similar stats as Zo, perfect, because I’m actually trying to win ft% this year and Garland also is a slight improvement in points. I drafted Zo in the 8th round anyway so I have some value to spare. Hopefully Garland will produce around that area or even better. 🤞

Cool story bro. Congrats on 9th place 👍

52 minutes ago, YeetSir said:

Did you like Garlands stats last night? 

I saw. What I also saw was a lot of confidence. Wasn’t on paper but I’ll take that. I’ll also take that blk and stl. I have faith in the guy. Anything can happen gotta be open minded. All you guys gotta have some insight at least. Explain not just jizz on every post just cause you rock BBB and never miss an episode of Ball in the family.

29 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

Please explain why it’s a bad trade. Thanks.

lonzo ball is going to keep getting better .. buy low atm 

garland is a sell high rn 

21 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

lonzo ball is going to keep getting better .. buy low atm 

garland is a sell high rn 

I agree. In my league no one wanted Zo and of all trades for Zo, I went with Garland. I could’ve kept Zo but if Garland does breakout I’ll just be regretting on not pulling the trigger. I already know what I’d be getting from Zo I guess I’m just taking a leap of faith here.

I know this is an AC forum topic but just think about it, Zo is a nice player don’t get me wrong, but I think We’re judging his stats on what he did last year when Zion and favors were out Zo had rebounding opportunities and for some reason BI is handling the ball this year not Zo so his assists won’t be consistent. With Zion and Adams in the paint you know his Rebounds dip hard as well. He’s basically a spot up 3 who’d hurt ALL %’s with nice peripheral stats and he’s also TO prone.

Zo just isn’t set up the way Garland is rn. I think that’s what sold me on him. Zo isn’t in the right coach system to flourish while Garland on the other hand has complete control of their offense.