Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Seth Curry 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't realize Green was immune to COVID 

When you have both the Curry's on your squad. The Real Splash Brothers !  Such a perfect fit on this Sixers team.  

Man is now healthy. Aite?

14 hours ago, m1dday said:

Even worse tonight, looks lost and just deflated out there. The sixers are killing it at the half and he hasn't put up a single shot at all. Oof.

 

the guy who has them both in my league is named SUPER SPLASH BROS

 

LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

“It’s been tough,” Curry admitted on Tuesday following practice. “[I've had] little nagging injuries here and there, I’ve been banged up a little bit. Some of the big remnants are also just trying to get my energy all the way back. Some days I feel good; some days, I’m just sluggish, and it’s like I got to take a nap all day, so it’s weird, but I’m grateful to be able to get up and get on the court every day and play.”

He's got the itis

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

“It’s been tough,” Curry admitted on Tuesday following practice. “[I've had] little nagging injuries here and there, I’ve been banged up a little bit. Some of the big remnants are also just trying to get my energy all the way back. Some days I feel good; some days, I’m just sluggish, and it’s like I got to take a nap all day, so it’s weird, but I’m grateful to be able to get up and get on the court every day and play.”

He's got the itis

Damn seems like he be might be the most affected player in the league by COVID. Pray he gets better and this doesn’t mess up his whole career since some people have reported really bad long terms symptoms especially to their lungs

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Guess this is why KAT hasn’t made it back yet. Sheesh. 

Right and people make fun of KAT for not being back but after battling something stronger than the flu, then after trying to regain your breathing, conditioning and strength back, it takes a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Guess this is why KAT hasn’t made it back yet. Sheesh. 

Why would they force a not yet fully recovered player re-enter the lineup? Doc running the team like Bezos over there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

alright

Bashing him while he is reeling from Covid is different from him not having the skills to put up solid numbers when given the opportunity.

Have some respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

Bashing him while he is reeling from Covid is different from him not having the skills to put up solid numbers when given the opportunity.

Have some respect.

Lol. The dude simply said he dropped Seth for Delon and wished everyone luck. Looks like you tried to call him out with your response, and all he said back was "alright". Did I miss something? Where's the bashing and the disrespect?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

Lol. The dude simply said he dropped Seth for Delon and wished everyone luck. Looks like you tried to call him out with your response, and all he said back was "alright". Did I miss something? Where's the bashing and the disrespect?

Perhaps you don't understand "alright" in this context, it means more or less "I told you he was droppable and not worth owning". Well no, to me he just isn't fully healed from Covid at the moment and came back too soon. Was the reason he is not worth owning because of his skills? No. So to me he is saying Curry sucks but in reality the guy is just reeling from Covid, kind of like kicking the guy while he is down. 

So no, it's not just "alright".  And if you want to take it how you like it, then "alright". 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...