NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

"When you add the math"   I think you meant "When you add the meth" after looking at this trade. 

Damn that’s a great trade for your opponent.   Fantasy theft is not a joke, Jim!

Posted Images

Meantime, the whole offense is a dumpster fire. Clanks from outside, no inside., no passes.

This has legendary opportunity written all over it. Cleveland circa Ricky Davis. 

This is one of those rare, late season nowhere situations that results in garbage-time stats. See, everyone he passes to shoots. So that means maybe 38% of his passes can result in assists. 

First pass= shot. I mean, you have Justin Patton deciding he needs to launch a 3.

Not good basketball irl, but great stats for fantasy.  

2 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

lol.. i was thinking the same cause this boy didn't even hesitate to sprint back after a turner just now just casually looked at his team mates in disgust

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Well 2 guys were from G League. KMJ and Patton were last playing there lol

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

I dont think anyone expected this

Speak for yourself. And it’ll go up from here. He only has 13 points with 4 mins to go.

9 minutes ago, Brown_Mamba said:

9 assists and it looks like the assist part of his game comes natural nothing is forced. Houston should trade wall and dipo asap lol 

Got the DD. Wall is fine bc he’s happy sharing the limelight and letting other guys eat (Beal, Bryant, Jabari, Otto Porter, etc). He’d Bree able to deal with Wood and KPJ shining over him. 

Oladipo thinks he’s way better than he actually is. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Pulled in a 23 point blowout with 4 minutes left while Oladipo goes back in.  They know who their stars are.

30 minutes in his first game. salty gms who missed the opportunity, let us enjoy this

2 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Speak for yourself. And it’ll go up from here. He only has 13 points with 4 mins to go.

Got the DD. Wall is fine bc he’s happy sharing the limelight and letting other guys eat (Beal, Bryant, Jabari, Otto Porter, etc). He’d Bree able to deal with Wood and KPJ shining over him. 

Oladipo thinks he’s way better than he actually is. 

I mean I'm super happy about the outcome tonight, but let's not kid ourselves, Wall uses the ball a lot. He's 11th in the NBA in usage. Bryant/Parker/OPJ never really put up huge stats next to him.

That said, if KPJ ends up as the third option (with Dipo/Gordon gone) and gets to run the second unit, he'll have a great run here to end the season.