NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

5 minutes ago, Aimar said:

30 minutes in his first game. salty gms who missed the opportunity, let us enjoy this

Joke went right over your head eh there buddy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

"When you add the math"   I think you meant "When you add the meth" after looking at this trade. 

Damn that’s a great trade for your opponent.   Fantasy theft is not a joke, Jim!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Aimar said:

30 minutes in his first game. salty gms who missed the opportunity, let us enjoy this

Huh.  I was joking saying KPJ is the star because he got pulled in a blowout.  If you're calling me a salty GM who missed the opportunity you have been paying zero attention to this thread.

Edit: typo

Edited by CharlesCC2

Will wait and see how he plays with Wall and Wood before passing judgement because KPJ is a headcase and who knows how he will go but I don't think owners could have hoped for a better debut.

I will say though some of his 'assists' were a joke.  Passing to a player who then takes 4-5 dribbles and has to work to get around a defender is in no way an assist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Will wait and see how he plays with Wall and Wood before passing judgement because KPJ is a headcase and who knows how he will go but I don't think owners could have hoped for a better debut.

I will say though some of his 'assists' were a joke.  Passing to a player who then takes 4-5 dribbles and has to work to get around a defender is in no way an assist.

I hoped for a better debut.

2 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

What? He had two of anything like that. First one to McLemore who beat out the close out to finish at the rim. And the last one where the guy dribbled into traffic and layed it up. Both were clearly assists although the receiver had to do something extra other than shoot or lay it down. Other assists were solid.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

That's just how the NBA stats work. You pass to a guy who shoots a 3 or drives past his man immediately for a drive and a bucket. Both can be legitimate assists if you look at it that way.

Same for steals, sometimes the passer makes an idiotic pass into a guy' s hands or loses it on the dribble and rolls to someone. 

KPJ is in a position. To make a lot of those passes so it's not a fluke. It's his role. 

Edited by rob0403
  • Like 2

Tonight is gonna be interesting... All four of the Rockets lead options are out. Wall, Gordon, Dipo, Wood.  

But KPJ has to face the Jazz. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares. 

• Like 1

Im not sure what some of you guys are talking about saying no one expected this or this came out of nowhere, in all my time of playing fantasy sports this was one of the most obvious breakouts Ive seen if you were paying any attention. He was posting godly lines in the G league for like a month straight and had some great games towards the end of last season

• Like 5