NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

54 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

What do you mean he sat him? It looked like your typical NBA substitution/rotation. Teams will go on runs. You can't expect the coach to never sub a player out...

He played 9 mins in the first quarter and then sat on the bench until the start of the 2nd. That's when he posted this...

Edited by j3rkthenurk
  • Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

"When you add the math"   I think you meant "When you add the meth" after looking at this trade. 

Damn that’s a great trade for your opponent.   Fantasy theft is not a joke, Jim!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

What do you mean he sat him? It looked like your typical NBA substitution/rotation. Teams will go on runs. You can't expect the coach to never sub a player out...

As I explained, he sat for a few minutes and they went down. It was an in-game comment. 

He has solid round 4/5 upside.

Realistically, will be a top-70 guy ROS despite the efficiency issues because he gets you counting stats, and he gets you stocks. So he’ll suck in 3 cats, but be a positive in 6. And that’s of serious value in even 8-team of leagues when you consider that he’s a waiver pick up.

I missed out on him in every league. And regret it big time.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

He played 9 mins in the first quarter and then sat on the bench until the start of the 2nd. That's when he posted this...

That's only a "3 minute" break... I still dont get it. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

This thread needs some cleaning up.

What efficiency issues,  the kids a great finisher, needs the 3s to drop a bit more but not a fg % drain at all.  The turnovers aren't outta control and playing with better players will help

Edited by MikeXScott
6 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

What do you mean he sat him? It looked like your typical NBA substitution/rotation.

These clearly meant the exact same thing in the context it was used 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, darkyume said:

These clearly meant the exact same thing in the context it was used 🤦‍♂️

It seems to me that these dudes are arguing that he got benched because the coach took him out at the end of the first quarter for a planned substitution. I don't even...

Hes an elite passer. Also appears to have great ability to drive to the hoop. Hes a spitting image of De'aron Fox.  Although has slightly more poise when handling the ball from what I've seen early on.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, ghstuddachamps said:

Anyone else extremely impressed at what you’re seeing from him as a passer? The scoring is cool, but some of these passes in the pick and roll really show how great of a feel he has. 

Yup the passing is really, really good. That's what's actually impressed me the most about him. I knew he could get buckets and had nice handles but he's a legitimate playmaker. 

4 hours ago, GuruPitka said:

Hes an elite passer. Also appears to have great ability to drive to the hoop. Hes a spitting image of De'aron Fox.  Although has slightly more poise when handling the ball from what I've seen early on.

I was impressed because he was more of a wing in Cleveland. I had no idea he had such talented vision.

Not hitting his shots today but good to see that the coach is OK with him to keep shooting. They definitely want him to be up there in terms of usage and shots taken I'd think even with Wood and Wall back. His efficiency should improve too. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tomy said:

For me problem are his %FG FT...

He shot 78% on 3.3  FT attempts per game (39/50 total). That doesn't seem like someone who will drag your FT significantly.

Currently shooting at 75% on 4 attempts.

This is such a relaxing train.  Awoke had nice breakfast.  I was just up in the cockpit. Captain says in 5 minutes if you look to the right we’ll be able to see people jumping off the Bertans train going the other way. 

• Haha 4

I have no complaints about a low fg% game if his teammates don't hit anything and he tries a few shots by breaking down his man and then getting blocked by Robert Williams.

His previous game against Utah & Gobert his team was playing better and he had a much better line overall. Oladipo seems to be a hindrance to him and I bet Wall will bring down his stats to people saying "see he is not a great player". We know what Oladipo and Wall ROS is gonna look like. Also Houston will probably be better off without Wall & Dipo and instead have Wood back or get a better wing Forward scorer.

Ride is gonna get bumpy soon but definite a redraft asset and looks like a dynasty winning player.