NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

1 hour ago, rob0403 said:

I have no complaints about a low fg% game if his teammates don't hit anything and he tries a few shots by breaking down his man and then getting blocked by Robert Williams.

His previous game against Utah & Gobert his team was playing better and he had a much better line overall. Oladipo seems to be a hindrance to him and I bet Wall will bring down his stats to people saying "see he is not a great player". We know what Oladipo and Wall ROS is gonna look like. Also Houston will probably be better off without Wall & Dipo and instead have Wood back or get a better wing Forward scorer.

Ride is gonna get bumpy soon but definite a redraft asset and looks like a dynasty winning player.

When some of those bum games come here and there people should remember that this guy was a free wire pickup. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, indigorivers said:

If you want to dominate the assist cat. You need assist from multiple positions. The fact that he can get you 5+ assist out of the SF slot is super valuable. 

Especially when he is surrounded by g leaguers it makes it even more impressive

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fabrar said:

When some of those bum games come here and there people should remember that this guy was a free wire pickup. 

Lol just like the Poetl page the complaints are fun to read. Mans complaining about wire adds when whatever they give you is bonus

34 minutes ago, ghstuddachamps said:

I panic dropped nurkic for this guy after watching him play against Utah lol. It’ll be interesting to see if it was the right move.

So lets get this straight you waited the whole time and when Nurk is close you cut for the flavor of the week? I wish i played in these taco leagues i wouldnt need to work!

7 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Nobody posted that Wall is likely to get his knee scoped at some point? This basically locks in ROS value for KPJ. If Dipo gets dealt KPJ is gonna get all the usage he can handle.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/hoopla-with-haynes-javale-mcgee-getting-interest-from-nets-lakers-watching-hassan-whiteside-172950468.html

Yeah I think they'll probably shut Wall down at some point. No reason to play him, really. Tank season is full on in Houston.

I actually would prefer if KPJ take a backseat to Wood and play as the 2nd option scorer/playmaker. He's not ready to be a #1 guy at as I think it'll really hurt his efficiency. But if he plays Robin to Wood, he can score in the high teens on better efficiency, and maintain his high assists and get more defensive stats

• Like 1

I don't get why John Wall is delaying the scoping procedure.

One reason is maybe Wall really wants to play and he is taking the chance of not needing surgery. The other is that Houston wants to be able to trade Wall, though that is a weird thought since teams now know he has a knee issue and lowers his value.

2 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I don't get why John Wall is delaying the scoping procedure.

One reason is maybe Wall really wants to play and he is taking the chance of not needing surgery. The other is that Houston wants to be able to trade Wall, though that is a weird thought since teams now know he has a knee issue and lowers his value.

Wall is actually one of the few dudes who loves to play plus he has missed a sh** ton of games. Have to respect his efforts

4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

So lets get this straight you waited the whole time and when Nurk is close you cut for the flavor of the week? I wish i played in these taco leagues i wouldnt need to work!

Lmao nurkic is out two more weeks my guy.  I’m in roto and desperately need assists. Nurkic was a ww pickup for me btw. Also holding on to AD, I’d much rather have a free agent spot I can use at my discretion.