NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

"When you add the math"   I think you meant "When you add the meth" after looking at this trade. 

Damn that’s a great trade for your opponent.   Fantasy theft is not a joke, Jim!

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, L3onD said:

now, go plant some fentanyl in wall’s locker and we’re set baby

Wall is not bothering me. He won’t affect him so much since he won’t play until the end anyway

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Some fool held and decided to drop him just now after the Dipo trade. Put my claim in i can almost touch the moon boys

I picked him up the other day after someone dropped him. Some people have no patience. I spent $15 FAB.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Some fool held and decided to drop him just now after the Dipo trade. Put my claim in i can almost touch the moon boys

lol why drop after Oladipo trade. thats the trade all owners have been waiting for.

5 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

lol why drop after Oladipo trade. thats the trade all owners have been waiting for.

Sometimes you just let stupid ppl do stupid things lol

Yeah seriously who in their right mind would drop the biggest winner of the trade day in Porter. That league sounds taco 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yeah seriously who in their right mind would drop the biggest winner of the trade day in Porter. That league sounds taco 

OH NO!!! NOT THE DREADED "TACO!"

He pulled out the taco. TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO 

• Haha 1

Owner dropped KPJ for a Bruce Brown stream.

Literally grabbed him this morning and had the fingers crossed for a Dipo move

Edited by squidthunder

I'm happy about this Dipo move, but anyone else feel like we need John Wall gone more than Dipo. 

I think KPJ's value is in his assists and primary ball handler. He ain't cooking 3s like Steph Curry. We'll see what happens.

Edited by Kraptocracy
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kraptocracy said:

I'm happy about this Dipo move, but anyone else feel like we need John Wall gone more than Dipo. 

I think KPJ's value is in his assists and primary ball handler. He ain't cooking 3s like Steph Curry. We'll see what happens.

I thought Wall was supposed to have a knee procedure? Def a shut down candidate. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

I thought Wall was supposed to have a knee procedure? Def a shut down candidate. 

Everyone's banking on it, but we don't know when it's going to happen.

I guess we can enjoy the usage Dipo left until that time. I just hope Wall gets shutdown before fantasy playoffs (if at all).

31 minutes ago, Kraptocracy said:

That dude annoying AF such a hog. Wood can barely get shots because of him 

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

TACO THURSDAY!