NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Some fool held and decided to drop him just now after the Dipo trade. Put my claim in i can almost touch the moon boys

LOL what, they dropped him after the trade? Is this person ok in the head?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

"When you add the math"   I think you meant "When you add the meth" after looking at this trade. 

Damn that’s a great trade for your opponent.   Fantasy theft is not a joke, Jim!

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, fabrar said:

LOL what, they dropped him after the trade? Is this person ok in the head?

To be fair dude works all day and doesn't know what planet he's on lol 

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

To be fair dude works all day and doesn't know what planet he's on lol 

Yo good luck! This is a gift from the fantasy gods.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Considering trading him for Dejounte Murray but its hard to resist just riding this out and seeing how good he can be. 

May be an unpopular opinion but I’d take  Dejounte and run. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Considering trading him for Dejounte Murray but its hard to resist just riding this out and seeing how good he can be. 

If you can get dejounte I'd give it a shot. I do think kpj has much higher upside though 

3 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Spurs playoff schedule is amazing i would do that. KPJ needs Wall to go away to be more effective

The Rockets made the trade because they have prioritized starting Kevin Porter Jr. in a backcourt with John Wall and giving Porter consistent playing time, according to two individuals with knowledge of the team’s thinking.

https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/25/report-rockets-traded-victor-oladipo-to-start-kevin-porter-jr/

I think he is going to be just fine with Wall.  30 mins at least ROS.  And whenever Wall sits (or gets shutdown), look out!!!!

Edited by Tekno Team 2000
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He would be a triple double alert every game as the primary ball handler... Similar to Westbrook but with more 3s and less rebs. 

With Wall, he would have to learn to be efficient off the ball to keep up to the hype he still gets.

I own him in all 4 of my teams haha

26 minutes ago, gooseball said:

He would be a triple double alert every game as the primary ball handler... Similar to Westbrook but with more 3s and less rebs. 

With Wall, he would have to learn to be efficient off the ball to keep up to the hype he still gets.

I own him in all 4 of my teams haha

I’m sure they’ll also stagger him and Wall so they won’t be on the court at same time.  Win win for Porter especially with Walls rest days, shutdown and knee scope on the horizon.  I wouldn’t worry about Wall one iota as a Porter owner. 

• Like 2

I don’t know if i hold this kid ...

good value for pts boards ast and steals

but he hurts me on %FG %FT %3pts (%and no number in my league) and TO...

so difficult to hold him

2 minutes ago, Tomy said:

I don’t know if i hold this kid ...

good value for pts boards ast and steals

but he hurts me on %FG %FT %3pts (%and no number in my league) and TO...

so difficult to hold him

Well I think it’s a bad decision to drop him. Especially right now... he did good in the games where he started, even when his fg% was not too good. For me he still had a higher value over de players available on waiver.

13 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Someone dropped him this morning for Gary Trent Jr. So maybe Wall playing until the end of the season is concerning. So much for point guard PJ.

There's 0 chance I switch out KPJ for Trent Jr

Wall is definitely going to be shut down early, and they need to know what they have with KPJ 

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Someone dropped him this morning for Gary Trent Jr. So maybe Wall playing until the end of the season is concerning. So much for point guard PJ.

How dumb is this... You can get threes and a steal (and absolutely nothing else) anytime on the wire.

3 hours ago, Bernard said:

Well I think it’s a bad decision to drop him. Especially right now... he did good in the games where he started, even when his fg% was not too good. For me he still had a higher value over de players available on waiver.

Yes but in my league it’s %3pts and not number (very low %3pts)... so KPJ hurts all %... and TO. It’s a lot and % important for me

will you think % go up in future ?

I have KPJ on my rooster but not sure what to do with him for the rest of the season is he a drop when LBJ and Irving returns?

12 Team, H2H, 9 Cat, 1.st in Leauge
PG Jrue Holiday, Derick White

SG A.Edwards , Caris LeVert , KPJ
SF  P.George , K.Middleton, Bojan Bogdanovic,Rui Hachimura
PF Draymond Green , Sabonis
C  Robert Williams , M. Brown

IL Lebron James , Kyrie Irving

23 minutes ago, taenggg said:

1st in league lmaoo 

You need to drop Paul George

Rui, KPJ and Bojan are drop candidates for me but after Oladipo got traded to Miami I still have high hopes on KPJ but my PG and SG are too crowded though

Edited by JosephJoester