NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

1 minute ago, rob0403 said:

K I didn't want to say it because it's not fair... but I am not in the make Wall sit club. KPJ is too good without him.

I just dont get why they continue to play Wall. Get that knee looked after so you're ready for next year. You ain't going anywhere this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Has he always been so bad at free throws? 

hes going to secretly sabotage alot of teams and money from people (along with claxton) with these type lines.

Edited by colepenhagen

8 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

hes going to secretly sabotage alot of teams and money from people (along with claxton) with these type lines.

FT% is the cat I take the most pride in with my team, so yeah, his FT% is kind of bugging me.

I've won FT in my H2H league for 90% of the season with everyone shooting 84% or better, so I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and drop him come playoff time when the games really matter.... sigh..... why couldn't this guy have the complete package and shoot an average FT% for a freakin' PG.......... nothing comes easy

25 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

you sound like my old a$$ dad. thats free pts, "fine them if they miss" track people ha

I mean when your first three picks are Dame, Butler and LaVine, and even your bigs shoot FT pretty well, games with 0-3 and 4-8 are a pain.  Thankfully my opponent this week is punt FT%, but sadly I'm still close to him, lol.

I got two/three 50-40-90% guys on my team and 1 or 2 other ~90% FT guys and I am still losing FTs this week. Two guys. KPJ and Moses Brown. I thought 12 really good FT shooters could balance out 2 50-60% FT shooters but I was wrong.......

1 hour ago, mtx said:

I got two/three 50-40-90% guys on my team and 1 or 2 other ~90% FT guys and I am still losing FTs this week. Two guys. KPJ and Moses Brown. I thought 12 really good FT shooters could balance out 2 50-60% FT shooters but I was wrong.......

Well at least Brown was 8 for 9 on ft today!

Dear Kevin

Congrats on the success so far. You are a very talented player. And we know Wall is out again tonight so you will have plenty of time to cook. But I have one small request. Please. Let’s make at least 80% of your free throws if you get to the line. I know you can do it!

Sincerely,

Dude that has you on his fantasy team

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Dear Kevin

Congrats on the success so far. You are a very talented player. And we know Wall is out again tonight so you will have plenty of time to cook. But I have one small request. Please. Let’s make at least 80% of your free throws if you get to the line. I know you can do it!

Sincerely,

Dude that has you on his fantasy team

80%? Now that's being greedy lol, 70-75%.

14 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

I think this will be his fourth or fifth game starting at PG.  Can yahoo please get him PG eligibility?  They've been making some in season updates this year. 

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/filters/new?category_id=65830

Yahoo takes their time updating, drop a suggestion, tweet, etc. to speed up the process. 

1 hour ago, Tomy said:

Kill my %... i don’t know what to do with him... kill all % and TO so for my league kill me 4 cat! 

Yeah he has not been as great as hoped for. That said, Boston has some very strong defenders and Smart was in his grill. Unfortunately the Rockets have an absolutely brutal schedule through fantasy playoffs. Wish I’d taken a look before the league trade deadline lol. 

42 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Yeah he has not been as great as hoped for. That said, Boston has some very strong defenders and Smart was in his grill. Unfortunately the Rockets have an absolutely brutal schedule through fantasy playoffs. Wish I’d taken a look before the league trade deadline lol. 

Where do you see schedule fantasy playoff please ? Few games for Houston?

I really consider dropping him for D Wright... steals are here, assists too, boards interresting too, just less points than KPJ

But KPJ kills my TO and all %... not sure he will improve this...?

Edited by Tomy