NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

30 minutes ago, Tomy said:

I really consider dropping him for D Wright... steals are here, assists too, boards interresting too, just less points than KPJ

But KPJ kills my TO and all %... not sure he will improve this...?

KPJ will be way better than D Wright going forward.

D Wright is behind Haliburton, Hield and Fox 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

"When you add the math"   I think you meant "When you add the meth" after looking at this trade. 

Damn that’s a great trade for your opponent.   Fantasy theft is not a joke, Jim!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

KPJ will be way better than D Wright going forward.

D Wright is behind Haliburton, Hield and Fox 

Yes i know

but KPJ hurts me in 4 cat (play %3s, not number). 
Wright for example no hurts me. Just less points and assists

I'll drop him in playoffs if I think Im going to lose the match. In a heavy assist build I dont think I'll need his numbers anyways

After heralding KPJ finally after Wall has sat out, now we are saying he hurts 4 cats and would rather own Delon Wright? So the starter with no competitor we are dropping for a guy stuck behind 3 dudes for minutes. 

Copy!!! 

Now I hope Wall comes back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

After heralding KPJ finally after Wall has sat out, now we are saying he hurts 4 cats and would rather own Delon Wright? So the starter with no competitor we are dropping for a guy stuck behind 3 dudes for minutes. 

Copy!!! 

Delon Wright is elite in steals even in 22 minutes a game.  KPJ is elite in no categories.  I like KPJ but Delon will be more valuable to quite a few builds.

If I were coaching KPJ I would have him do nothing but shoot over the summer.  If he starts knocking down FT's and becomes a better 3PT shooter he could be an absolute star.  He's the only one standing between himself and that outcome.

1 minute ago, Sixersfan740 said:

Delon Wright is elite in steals even in 22 minutes a game.  KPJ is elite in no categories.  I like KPJ but Delon will be more valuable to quite a few builds.

If I were coaching KPJ I would have him do nothing but shoot over the summer.  If he starts knocking down FT's and becomes a better 3PT shooter he could be an absolute star.  He's the only one standing between himself and that outcome.

They need to trade him for Tony Bradley 

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Copy!!! 

Naw man makes sense. Dump the guy with clear minutes on a bad team for a guy backing up two other guards 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Naw man makes sense. Dump the guy with clear minutes on a bad team for a guy backing up two other guards 

Totally depends on your build.  Delon is elite in steals as I said above, but also TO's.  

38 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

Totally depends on your build.  Delon is elite in steals as I said above, but also TO's.  

Yes and % are important for me

Just now, Tomy said:

Yes and % are important for me

For sure, Delon will have little impact there.  He's also pretty decent in RB's, yet just below average in assts in his current role, 

He also has upside possibilities as missed time for any one of three players expands his usage quite a bit.  There is almost a guarantee of that happening for at least a handful of games.  Could be much more. 

1 minute ago, Sixersfan740 said:

For sure, Delon will have little impact there.  He's also pretty decent in RB's, yet just below average in assts in his current role, 

He also has upside possibilities as missed time for any one of three players expands his usage quite a bit.  There is almost a guarantee of that happening for at least a handful of games.  Could be much more. 

Thanks you

i just wait a little to see KPJ but i would like to have assists without kill 4 cat...

2 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Thanks you

i just wait a little to see KPJ but i would like to have assists without kill 4 cat...

I really like KPJ.  A lot.  I have him on my squad and I've played him some recently.  He's not putting in the work though - there is no reason for a kid with his shooting form and talent not to shoot over 80% from the stripe.  I don't mind the TO's as much because he's a really slick passer.

Just now, Sixersfan740 said:

I really like KPJ.  A lot.  I have him on my squad and I've played him some recently.  He's not putting in the work though - there is no reason for a kid with his shooting form and talent not to shoot over 80% from the stripe.  I don't mind the TO's as much because he's a really slick passer.

TO can not be a problem. But %FG and %3s (i play with % no number) are a real problem

i see Wright and Milton FA on my league so i ask me what to do and if KPJ will improve his %....

I know.  It's sad because KPJ has all the ability in the world to be above average in %'s and 3pt shooting.

If he gets PG eligibility I think it's less impactful.  I'm in a 15 team, competitive 9-cat league and the PG's on my roster are Lowry and Wright.  I have KPJ as well and I'd probably play him ahead of Wright if he could get PG eligibility.

So I've been watching Wright and KPJ quite a bit.

4 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

I know.  It's sad because KPJ has all the ability in the world to be above average in %'s and 3pt shooting.

If he gets PG eligibility I think it's less impactful.  I'm in a 15 team, competitive 9-cat league and the PG's on my roster are Lowry and Wright.  I have KPJ as well and I'd probably play him ahead of Wright if he could get PG eligibility.

So I've been watching Wright and KPJ quite a bit.

PG ebility changes nothing for me. We start 10 players everyday :)

and Milton good line, nothing to see there? KPJ and Wright are better?

Edited by Tomy
2 hours ago, Sixersfan740 said:

Westbrook?

Curious if anyone can steer me in the right direction here.  I play in a league where position eligibility’s only earned through player starts at various positions. Anyway Porter started this year as a guard in my league.  Needs 5 starts at another position to gain that eligibility etc.  so I usually look at Basketbll reference, cbs splits or espn splits to find games started at various positions etc. . So today I noticed on ESPN they have him listed with 8 total starts and 4 starts at guard.  So my question is where were the other 4 starts?  I noticed this in on Zion’s page too. It says he has 44 starts with 41 being Forward starts. Did Zion get 3 starts at Center somewhere along the line.  And there’s more. Says Giannis 45 starts with 41 being Forward starts.  Did he also have 4 Center starts somewhere?  Really strange.  Maybe these guys doing the Player Splits already packed it in for the year.  Is there a better place? 

4 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Not in points leagues, good sir. 

He's also an absolute beast in my punt ft/TO team. Carrying me in assists, and making sure I pretty much never lose rebounds. The steals have been pretty frequent as well, and fg has improved throughout the year

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Curious if anyone can steer me in the right direction here.  I play in a league where position eligibility’s only earned through player starts at various positions. Anyway Porter started this year as a guard in my league.  Needs 5 starts at another position to gain that eligibility etc.  so I usually look at Basketbll reference, cbs splits or espn splits to find games started at various positions etc. . So today I noticed on ESPN they have him listed with 8 total starts and 4 starts at guard.  So my question is where were the other 4 starts?  I noticed this in on Zion’s page too. It says he has 44 starts with 41 being Forward starts. Did Zion get 3 starts at Center somewhere along the line.  And there’s more. Says Giannis 45 starts with 41 being Forward starts.  Did he also have 4 Center starts somewhere?  Really strange.  Maybe these guys doing the Player Splits already packed it in for the year.  Is there a better place? 

Seven were at PG except for one when Wall played and he moved to SG.  It's a disgrace that Yahoo hasn't gotten him PG eligibility yet.  There is a lot of money wagered using Yahoo fantasy.

• Thanks 1