NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Porter Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

3 hours ago, rob0403 said:

I didnt check but i think he is the youngest, but not the first. It was a typo.

That said, sometimes the rockets seem disoriented out there. Hopefully the offseason irons out all these mistakes and makes KPJ, Tate, and Wood even better. Hope Olynk comes back too, though they may not pay for him.

Yeah they should be more consistent next season, especially with rotations. I feel like the Rockets were hit the hardest with roster changes, trades, and injuries this season. People forget but Eric Gordon is still on this team lol. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man is looking around at his teammates wondering if he ever left the G-League.

"When you add the math"   I think you meant "When you add the meth" after looking at this trade. 

Damn that’s a great trade for your opponent.   Fantasy theft is not a joke, Jim!

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Yeah they should be more consistent next season, especially with rotations. I feel like the Rockets were hit the hardest with roster changes, trades, and injuries this season. People forget but Eric Gordon is still on this team lol. 

Ah Eric Gordon. The worst contract that people forget about. I love the conditions they have on his contract:

• His 2023/24 contract is not fully guaranteed, HoopsHype has learned. It becomes guaranteed if not waived by June 28, 2023, if he makes the All-Star Game before the 2023/24 season or if his team wins the NBA title and he has played at least 500 minutes in the regular season or 750 minutes between regular season and playoffs during that championship run.

I love how they made it almost like he has a chance... guess no way in hell his contract is guaranteed lol.

Edited by rob0403
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

Was it bad? i was looking for a video but i cant find any

It did not look bad at all. Walked to the locker room with a slight limp, Silas prolly just wanted to be safe because the rockets roster is depleted asf. Unless it is a high ankle injury dude should be back next game im guessing

Edited by bealforthewin
36 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

dropping for theo. 3 games left atleast

same, kind of. i went with jerome instead of theo. think jerome is better even with less minutes. has higher %s, lower to's. popcorn stats about the same

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

same, kind of. i went with jerome instead of theo. think jerome is better even with less minutes. has higher %s, lower to's. popcorn stats about the same

yea i went with the min. jerome is #2 priority

we probably both with get screwed anyways ha

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Haha 2

Had to drop for Jalen McDaniels. I have De'Aaron Fox and Mike Conley out already and can't afford any more misses. 

Love you though king, gonna be drafting you next year for sure.