NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need 2 Replacement Owners for Salary-Cap Dynasty

We're starting our offseason period and 2 owners informed me today they needed to drop out due to commitments, so I'm looking to replace these guys as soon as possible. It's a salary-cap/contract dynasty that just finished its inaugural season. Superflex and PPR.

Team 1 finished in 4th place (lost in semis, lost third-place matchup) and is led by the likes of Ekeler, Swift, Taylor and AJ Brown, with Baker, Brady and Herbert as QBs.

Team 2 finished 7th (just missing playoffs by points tiebreaker) and is led by Josh Jacobs, Kelce, Ridley, Thielen and Cooper, with Prescott, Brees and Foles as QBs (he had other QBs who will be Restricted or Unrestricted FAs this offseason).

We're underway with our offseason, with everyone being able to use their 2020 cap till Sunday. Entry fee is $30 plus a deposit (should be $5) for MFL features. Entry fee will be due by May 1 before we do the rookie draft.

Payouts are 1st place is $180, 2nd place is $60, 3rd place and most points through 16 weeks both earn entry fee back. Cap sheets for both teams and offseason schedule are attached. First come, first serve.

League details:

- 22-man rosters, plus 3-man taxi squads that will be introduced during this 2021 offseason. 10-man starting lineups consisting of 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T FLEXs, 1 Q/R/W/T SUPERFLEX, 1 D/ST.

- Salary cap of $300

- 3 IR slots (which was increased to 7 for 2020 and may be indefinite until COVID pandemic ends)

- $100 FAAB for Waiver Wire during season

- Releasing players means eating the full price on players in current year and half of the salary in each year of any remaining years (There's also a provision to eat a whole contract for an unconditional release)

- 6-team playoff, top 2 in standings get first-round byes

- At the end of a contract, a player can be extended up to three years at that initial $10 increased rate. Before the final season, a player can be renegotiated to have up to 2 years at an increased rate on the current deal.

- Rookie Draft order is reverse finish, but Picks 1-4 are done via lottery with the 4 non-playoff teams, with the last-place team having the best odds

- Full league constitution, including processes on Restricted FA and Unrestricted FA: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1380E-s8kkYo0Xkj1QNPVDq4-NV54v0vuFHEANxyiL0A/edit?usp=sharing

On 12/31/2020 at 12:14 AM, wannabe whale said:

I will take team 1 if open.

wcolbey@rochester.rr.com

Sorry for the wait, New Year's Eve was a little busier than I thought it'd be. I'll send you the invite asap! Keep eyes open on email from MFL

On 12/31/2020 at 2:00 AM, Boot619 said:

I am interested in the other team. Very active owner. Been playing for over 18 yrs. 

chris_buitenbos@outlook.com 

I had someone who was going to take the second team go ghost. It's yours for the taking if you want. Just sent the MFL invitation