NBC Sports Edge Forums

new fantasy sports group

I'm creating a server at Discord for folks that would like to have a room where we can recruit for and seek fantasy sports leagues at any site. All of these leagues must be free ones with no pay leagues  allowed to be advertised. This is strictly for those that play for fun and pride. If it turns out that someone is unreliable and quitting on people, they will need to be excluded from the group. I want this to be a nice place to stop by and talk about fantasy sports and sports, maybe post some music videos or funny videos(keep it clean) along with sports videos. At the same time I want people to be respectful of one another or they will need to be removed, no politics whatsoever. Leave that for someone else's group. This will be our sports cave and hopefully a place where if we get enough people, we won't need to be scrambling to find people for our leagues at so many different sites with so many restrictions. Think we can make this a fun thing and would like to get people from all over the world in here, Would like to take some suggestions on channels we could have as I am new to , but see it as a valuable tool for us. and we'll see if we can make this thing grow. If interested contact me at eddino55@yahoo.com or message me here.

We are looking for men and women from all over the world, who love any or many sports. I've created channels, for just about anything and we can add more. This is going to be our sports virtual pub

I've created a server at Discord for folks that would like to have a room where we can recruit for and seek fantasy sports leagues at any site. All of these leagues must be free ones with no pay leagues  allowed to be advertised. This is strictly for those that play for fun and pride. If it turns out that someone is unreliable and quitting on people, they will need to be excluded from the group. I want this to be a nice place to stop by and talk about fantasy sports and sports, maybe post some music videos or funny videos(keep it clean) along with sports videos.

At the same time I want people to be respectful of one another or they will need to be removed, no politics whatsoever. Leave that for someone else's group. This will be our sports cave and hopefully a place where if we get enough people, we won't need to be scrambling to find people for our leagues at so many different sites with so many restrictions. Think we can make this a fun thing and would like to get people from all over the world in here, Would like to take some suggestions on channels we could have as I am new to , but see it as a valuable tool for us. and we'll see if we can make this thing grow.

If interested Contact me at

UP TO 54 MEMBERS-- Going to be a channel for every sport—Don’t have to like  FANTASY SPORTS to join, There Will  be Music and  Entertainment channels  and  maybe games too, as I'm going to span the world with  this thing. If interested you can message me here or contact me at

eddino55@yahoo.com

up to 60 members. Looking for men and women,as we are going to start a NASCAR BATTLE OF THE SEXES LEAGUE and also A GOLF LEAGUE. Would also like to get somepremiership people in there as would like to get something going on that front inovling people from all corners of the earth!

looking for men and women into NASCAR,GOLF AND PREMIERSHIP to round out the group and give it an international flavor and diversity. Looking to start leagues in all 3 and want people in our group from every corner of the earth to join in the fun! If interested contact me at eddino55@yahoo.com or message me here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

u7p to 135 members and growing! come join the fun! Also started a golf league at fantrax, better late than never. Need 4 more there. You get to choose 9 golfers and it's two games in one with a side game called the front 9 in addition to the regular h2h league

If interested in either of these contact me at eddino55@yahoo.com

or message me here