NBC Sports Edge Forums

16 minutes ago, Slatykamora said:

Walsh has played in 28 games and no one on the team has played more then 29. He was already an everyday player.

So, cool story?

No, he was playing RF a lot to make way for Pujols. it just means he is now in his natural position everyday. so cool story indeed

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very SSS, but had a breakout of sorts in 2020. I’m sure he’ll have to cede some 1B starts to Pujols, but if he can remotely keep it up in 2021, they’ll find a way to get him 500 ABs.  Pitcher Lis

Ok. Now he does. And now what? Can I breathe now?

Dude was perfect at the plate yesterday. 4-4, 2 hr, 3 rbis and a walk. He hasn’t cooled down much. Is this guy transforming into one of the better hitters? I am getting adrian gonzalez vibes now

This kid keeps on raking. K rate shows that AVG is gonna drop some, but a 30HR .280 hitter? I can see that- very solid young hitter, he needs more attention.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, swfcdan said:

This kid keeps on raking. K rate shows that AVG is gonna drop some, but a 30HR .280 hitter? I can see that- very solid young hitter, he needs more attention.

I'll take the over still on 30, think he has 35+HR potential if he stays healthy. Less protection in the order without Trout, but can you imagine that some were concerned that Albert Pujols was going to stand in the way of this guy's PT during Spring Training? It seems silly now, but it's also the benefit of hindsight.