NBC Sports Edge Forums

Saddiq Bey 2020-2021 Outlook

Hell of a first half!!!  Can’t wait for the full tank.  I have a feeling this stash is going to be well worth the wait. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hella random observation, but it's kinda fitting that the man with the most neo soul name in the league is on the roster of the Motor City's franchise.

I would rather have an empty roster spot than Bazley 

as Delon Wright owner, this is truly horrifying

He doesn't really do anything else but score though.  Deep leagues finding a guy who can give you multiple 3s and 15+ pts is great but I'm not sold on him being a solid add in standard leagues even if Detroit go full tank which is doubtful with Casey there.

• Like 1
On 2/12/2021 at 10:29 PM, nlm said:

He's really interesting, but aren't the rebounds more of an anomaly? I was more impressed he was 7/7 from 3.

On 2/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, LukasPass said:

He's 6 cat guy at best. Contributes nothing to the AST, STL and BLK. His FG is not good either, this game was an anomaly. His role is occasional streamer for now.

Pretty much how I feel.  I think he's got a bright future and is a great shooter (with a weird looking shot but it goes in), but the rebounds were a huge outlier, as were the points obviously with going 7/7 from 3.  If he gave a higher baseline for threes made and points with a slight uptick in rebounds I could deal with the dearth of assists and stocks, with him giving basically nothing in those categories I don't think it's worth rostering him (14 team league here).  The range of his contributing stats is generally low as is the floor.

Well there we go.  Long as he's starting for Blake I guess that changes things.  Perhaps boosts his confidence enough to improve his play overall from the bench.  Didn't even need a half as a starter to change my perception, very nice.

I don’t know what he’s gonna offer long term. But b2bs starting off on a Tuesday this wk is enough for a flier stream, everything else would be icing in the cake lol

Just now, IDatDude said:

I don’t know what he’s gonna offer long term. But b2bs starting off on a Tuesday this wk is enough for a flier stream, everything else would be icing in the cake lol

Game tomorrow PPD for Spurs positive test

• Like 1