NBC Sports Edge Forums

Saddiq Bey 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hella random observation, but it's kinda fitting that the man with the most neo soul name in the league is on the roster of the Motor City's franchise.

I would rather have an empty roster spot than Bazley 

as Delon Wright owner, this is truly horrifying

• 2 weeks later...

He's gonna get better but I really don't see the steals staying. If there is one constant that doesn't change much from college for players is the steal rate. Other than that, he is a contributor in the other categories outside blocks. 

• Like 1

Ay Bey Bey Bey !

My Keldon Johnson replacement .

He's been balling since Griff got shut down, & should only trend up as youth movement goes into full effect. 

• Like 1

I mean to be fair he came off the ankle sprain. And the ball dominant scorers like Jackson and Grant were out... probably forced into more volume and uncomfortable situations to scoring instead of hitting the kick out 3

• Like 1
16 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

Maaan the Beyhive really hasn't been buzzing in the last few games

just missing shots, happens with spot up shooters. subject to crazy variance. he does need to learn how to contribute when the shot isn't falling a little better though. but this last game was actually pretty good in that regard

• Like 2

Hopefully the Svi trade opens up a little more usage/opportunities to contribute. Have to think Diallo will be SG. 

Stud.

See nothing but up for him. Quite clearly more than a 3pt streamer.

Diallo coming in will open up more easy looks for him due to his penetration ability. Also will give him the greenest light ever as the Pistons need his shooting.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I never felt so good dropping BAZLEY for this dude.

I would rather have an empty roster spot than Bazley 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Casey isn't known for generously complimenting players in the media but he's calling Bey a player who will be a star for a "long, long time".

Meanwhile the Kings offered the Pistons former #2 overall Bagley straight up for Bey and the Pistons said no thanks. The Kings are such f--- ups. They got fancy with their pick with Luka Doncic on the board. lol

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...