NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nickeil Alexander-Walker 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love for the Pels to put out an announcement about Bledsoe similar to what OKC did regarding Horford. 

Are you the one starting these rumors?

Last year he averaged 2.8 threes, 16.3 points, 5.1 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 0.5 blocks per 36 minutes... as a rookie. He averaged 2.0 steals per 36 minutes in his final season at VT and is averaging

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, RedBlue said:

Are people stashing for potential Ball and Reddick trade?

I’m a deeper league so yes even though I’m stashing for a trade, it’s not like he’s totally worthless in the mean time though.

Has a pretty decent per min steals rate and seems to occupy the 6th man type role model right now for the team, so still contributing while we stash. 

• Like 1

He is taking over 10 shots a game recently so he just has to shoot a bit better and he has value already. 

Just that the shots were pretty bad. They have Lonzo who is supposed to be a great playmaker but in this offense there is no creativity. He is taking contested 3's. 

If he is on the floor for this long, he will get steals and blocks by being on the floor. 

As far as guard stashes go, I think he and Quickley are of similar value. NAW has the better defensive skill set for fantasy, but both have great shots at starting the 2nd half of the year.

Thought of a two comps earlier, I see a little bit of Tyreke Evans and Lance Stephenson in his game. A little flashier than those two (NAW has a little more umph to his game, in my opinion), but as far as what they can contribute stat wise, that's what type of potential I expect from NAW.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2021 at 3:55 PM, claptondecheeks said:

I don’t think Clippers have enough assets

From watching and looking at clips in addition to beating the Nuggets, I think Lonzo gets moved by the deadline. If I was a betting man, I bet on it. The GM is trying to stamp his ID on this team and he drafted this kid. It's no secret he wants to make room for him. Stash this kid where you can..

Back on board in case a trade happens.  We've seen the potential, and if he knows the team went out of it's way to move Lonzo and make him more of an integral piece I imagine that only boosts his confidence and game further.  Big if with the trade possibility obviously.

Edit: Reading chatter on the Pels subreddit about how the front office might be trying to salvage Bledsoe value before the deadline.  And that if they can't trade him they might bench him after the deadline and run NAW at the two.  No idea the feasibility of either trade actually happening but a couple scenarios for NAW's value to increase.

Edited by CharlesCC2
2 hours ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Back on board in case a trade happens.  We've seen the potential, and if he knows the team went out of it's way to move Lonzo and make him more of an integral piece I imagine that only boosts his confidence and game further.  Big if with the trade possibility obviously.

Edit: Reading chatter on the Pels subreddit about how the front office might be trying to salvage Bledsoe value before the deadline.  And that if they can't trade him they might bench him after the deadline and run NAW at the two.  No idea the feasibility of either trade actually happening but a couple scenarios for NAW's value to increase.

i mean youd think at this stage its clear that lonzo is a better option then bledsoe. more upside, proven more this season etc. so youd assume they try to move bledsoe or move him to a sixth man role and try starting NAW at the 2. 

Youd think we might have a good prediction based on if lonzo plays today. Had a “hip injury” last game before deadline, you’d think if they are planning on trading they won’t risk and if he’s staying he will

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Why is he being trash today? Doesn’t inspire confidence going forward. 

May have just had a bad half, let’s see what he does in Q3 and Q4. Best we give him a few games and see how it pans out. Has a lot of upside potential. 

6 minutes ago, rollow222222 said:

May have just had a bad half, let’s see what he does in Q3 and Q4. Best we give him a few games and see how it pans out. Has a lot of upside potential. 

Yeah I’m not dropping. I hoped he’d blow up for a game so I could trade him