NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nickeil Alexander-Walker 2020-2021 Outlook

29 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Yep.  Perhaps just wishful thinking on their part but a lot of fans on the Pelicans subreddit were saying they see this happening now the deadline has passed with no moves.

I would love for them to move on from Bledsoe. He's trash now, both IRL and fantasy. Just go full youth and start NAW with Lonzo. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love for the Pels to put out an announcement about Bledsoe similar to what OKC did regarding Horford. 

Are you the one starting these rumors?

Last year he averaged 2.8 threes, 16.3 points, 5.1 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 0.5 blocks per 36 minutes... as a rookie. He averaged 2.0 steals per 36 minutes in his final season at VT and is averaging

Posted Images

On 3/25/2021 at 4:18 PM, richardtlee22 said:

Or would a starting backcourt of Lonzo and NAW work? Bledsoe off the bench?

Don't be surprised if this happens when Lonzo comes back. NAW gives them so much more then Bledsoe and he's getting better every game. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Bledsoe...just go awayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Seriously. This guy is good. There's zero reason to play Bledsoe as a starter. Start NAW w/Lonzo

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TeddieM said:

Don't be surprised if this happens when Lonzo comes back. NAW gives them so much more then Bledsoe and he's getting better every game. 

This is one of those pick him now and see what happens later before you miss out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Agree 100. Question is who's gonna be the spark off the bench?

They can give that to their rookie, K.Lewis Jr. But i guess you're right, it is a wait and see. I was almost considering dropping him for N.Noel after the M.Robinson news and the inevitable return of Ball but ended up cutting Diallo (wanted him for the potential of starter minutes) but this guy's too good for that treatment and can shoot better than Diallo imo so let's go boys!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

They can give that to their rookie, K.Lewis Jr. But i guess you're right, it is a wait and see. I was almost considering dropping him for N.Noel after the M.Robinson news and the inevitable return of Ball but ended up cutting Diallo (wanted him for the potential of starter minutes) but this guy's too good for that treatment and can shoot better than Diallo imo so let's go boys!

I also posted pick him up now and wait and see. He's too good to be sitting on the wire.

He’s good. Real good. Unfortunately had to drop him post-deadline for OPJ based on the certain minutes but you never know if Bledsoe will be dropped once Lonzo comes back.

Pelicans dominated the Celtics all game with NAW being a big part of that on both sides of the ball, they pull him with 3:50 to go in the game and up 16.  Celtics go on a 13-0 run over the next three minutes and almost win it.

Really hope he is a big part of their plans even when Lonzo is back.

• Like 2

per-36 line of 22.5 points, 5.6 rebounds, 3.5 dimes, 2.8 steals and 3.5 triples with Ingram and Zion off the court. 

Get this man his own team! 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Hoping he can remain a stud with lonzo back and/or still have high minutes given his stellar play 

Have a bad feeling tonight was a parting gift to NAW and Hart sitting everyone against a D League Magic team. Lonzo sounds like he's about back.