NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nickeil Alexander-Walker 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love for the Pels to put out an announcement about Bledsoe similar to what OKC did regarding Horford. 

Last year he averaged 2.8 threes, 16.3 points, 5.1 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 0.5 blocks per 36 minutes... as a rookie. He averaged 2.0 steals per 36 minutes in his final season at VT and is averaging

Are you the one starting these rumors?

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Tomy said:

What expects when Ball and others will be back ??

They've already unleashed him, so the hope is they don't put him back in the bottle and put a lid on him again and instead send Bledsoe to the bench.  This is what most Pelicans fans think should happen, but with SVG who knows.  If that happens NAWs numbers might decrease slightly with less minutes to go around as Bledsoe and Kira will still get burn, probably less so for Kira.

If NAW goes back to the bench it can get ugly again unless they start treating him like a Lou Will sixth man and frequently give him minutes in the high 20s. 

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's listed out with a high ankle sprain, he's gonna miss multiple games. Like the poster before said, he's a drop unless IR spot and his role will still be reduced with Lonzo back. 

Thanks you

problem is that i need a G... and FA not exciting me... Wright Melton Morris Hampton, Hayes...

2 hours ago, Tomy said:

Thanks you

problem is that i need a G... and FA not exciting me... Wright Melton Morris Hampton, Hayes...

Got an IL spot?  You pretty much a lock to make playoffs (two more weeks in regular fantasy season for us) and can live with him not making IL eligiblity until Friday?

That's my situation and I'm holding to see how things shake out with Ball back.  Might regret it but passed on picking up Flynn thinking more long term here.  He was playing too well for me to drop for a flavor of the week play, even with the expected dropoff with Ball back.

2 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Got an IL spot?  You pretty much a lock to make playoffs (two more weeks in regular fantasy season for us) and can live with him not making IL eligiblity until Friday?

That's my situation and I'm holding to see how things shake out with Ball back.  Might regret it but passed on picking up Flynn thinking more long term here.  He was playing too well for me to drop for a flavor of the week play, even with the expected dropoff with Ball back.

Flynn is just for short term not long term... i don’t see him playing with FVV healthy..

NAW is difficult to hold my IL spot are already taken 

22 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

Yea they can go anywhere from 4-8 weeks. Lebron suffered a similar injury. 

Ya that’s tough. So basically out ROS

i have him in dynasty with no IL but I love his game.. and Bledsoe sucks/ lonzo is injury prone haha really don’t wanna cut 

2 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

No Hart, no NAW... there’s gotta be an add here, they are both putting up decent lines before the injuries. Who is it???

Kira