NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jeremy Lamb 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeremy Lamb hit 7-of-12 shots, three 3-pointers and 5-of-5 free throws for 22 points, seven rebounds, two assists and a steal in 33 minutes off the bench in Monday's 129-114 win over the Raptors.

tbh i just think we're lucky to have had 2 points rather then 0 and sitting out. I feel 9/10 players coming back from what he has come back from wouldn't be playing B2B or would still be limited. So i

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Tough to find updates on his recovery. Anyone know if he's still on track to come back sometime in January?

Pretty sure the GM said a couple weeks ago that he is on track for mid-late Jan return. 

Edit: Nvm that was at the beginning of the season. There's been no reported setbacks though. 

Edited by justaguy
29 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Pretty sure the GM said a couple weeks ago that he is on track for mid-late Jan return. 

Edit: Nvm that was at the beginning of the season. There's been no reported setbacks though. 

So next week would be the time to add him preemptively?

But what so his role be with Dipo and Brogdon taking up so much usage?

7 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Sixth man. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

Theyre running a really short rotation. He'll be eased in at first but he will be counted on for big minutes as the season progresses. 6 man sounds right. Thought there is some discussion about having him replace Holiday in the starting lineup. Either way he should be seeing 26-28 minutes once he is fully up to speed 

27 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Well, that's a surprise. One would have to wonder if he would play on the half of the B2Bs Dipo might not play (assuming he's still sitting them out). 

"Indiana Pacers forward Jeremy Lamb sustained a torn left anterior cruciate ligament, a torn lateral meniscus, and a lateral femoral condylar fracture. "

I thought I remembered it wasn't just a torn ACL. I have been seeing him added everywhere, and I don't share the optimism that he is going to jump into a rosterable role. 

5 minutes ago, Totasef said:

I think its still early to add him. Even if he is cleared to play soon, they will keep his minutes low and rest him on back to backs. 

The thing is, if you don't add him now, he won't be available.  But, if you need production this week, it's probably better to go elsewhere.

17 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Do you think he Will be relevant for 10 teamers this year?

Maybe for a spot start. The only relevance fringe players have imo in 10 teamers are streaming or stop gaps.

12 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Maybe for a spot start. The only relevance fringe players have imo in 10 teamers are streaming or stop gaps.

what's a stop gap?

12 hours ago, Abhi said:

what's a stop gap?

When you have a hole in your lineup and you need to fill it for a day. Wait I’m not suppose to be here . 

Added him in my 14 team because my plans fell through (waited til 12am sharp to add Wagner and Diallo) only got Wagner and someone with 1 waiver higher beat me to Robert Williams. Jeremy Lamb may start off slow but he was a solid value when healthy. My team may tank this week from the COVID players but i believe there's a chance he can play. 

Surprised nobody talking about this guy, I know he’ll be eased in, but no Dipo, TJ or LeVert. Who else is going to play 3rd banana? Holidays aren’t going to cut it if Pacers still are trying to compete. I also doubt the Pacers want to keep pushing Brogdon & Sabonis to above 36 min each. They need another guy, Lamb at the very least will soak up a lot of scoring numbers even if his minutes are only in the 20s. 

Questionable tomorrow! Normally I wouldn’t be high on him but he’s walking into a huge opportunity with LeVert out and Dipo gone. Might be a slow ramp up but he’s always put up good fantasy numbers when given the minutes

• Like 1