NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jeremy Lamb 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeremy Lamb hit 7-of-12 shots, three 3-pointers and 5-of-5 free throws for 22 points, seven rebounds, two assists and a steal in 33 minutes off the bench in Monday's 129-114 win over the Raptors.

tbh i just think we're lucky to have had 2 points rather then 0 and sitting out. I feel 9/10 players coming back from what he has come back from wouldn't be playing B2B or would still be limited. So i

Posted Images

I'm hoping Bjorkgren realised his mistake and puts him back in the second unit. McConnell is really good for his value - all those looks went to McDermott tonight and he feasted.

20 hours ago, Brown_Mamba said:

I say this is typical Lamb as a previous season or season ago owner. You kind of cant expect what kind of stats he is going to have every night. But definitely cant expect him as 20 point guy everynight 

Lamb is so good he'll sneakily put up great value. Efficient, can score and hits 3s, Some boards and assists, can steal and block occasionally. That's why he's so good in 9 cat and roto as well. 

Edited by Austin_Rivers
On 1/31/2021 at 9:48 PM, RingMyBell said:

Brogdon ball hogs like he has Harden talent.

Yes Brogdon seems to only look for Sabonis. I wish Lamb continued coming off the bench.

14 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I love the fact that in a blowout they decide to play all of their starters for the majority of the 4th quarter besides Lamb.

Makes sense to me.  

19 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I love the fact that in a blowout they decide to play all of their starters for the majority of the 4th quarter besides Lamb.

Eh, at least he will be rested for the B2B. I rather have him sit a few minutes this game rather than rest tomorrow's game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1