NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jeremy Lamb 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeremy Lamb hit 7-of-12 shots, three 3-pointers and 5-of-5 free throws for 22 points, seven rebounds, two assists and a steal in 33 minutes off the bench in Monday's 129-114 win over the Raptors.

tbh i just think we're lucky to have had 2 points rather then 0 and sitting out. I feel 9/10 players coming back from what he has come back from wouldn't be playing B2B or would still be limited. So i

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

This guy has impacted Brogdon negatively interestingly. 

Brogdon plays for himself and Sabonis only.  Its like he sees the team is going nowhere why not pad stats to get paid somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Brogdon plays for himself and Sabonis only.  Its like he sees the team is going nowhere why not pad stats to get paid somewhere.

I haven’t watched today’s game but I’m pretty sure it was frustrating to watch Brogdon play for himself and pass the ball to Sabonis only.  

4 minutes ago, jordan62345 said:

Very glad the Pacers lost today

I don’t understand why even start Lamb if you’re just going to be playing with his minutes and playing bums like McDermott?

• Like 1
On 2/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, EsTiLO said:

I don’t understand why even start Lamb if you’re just going to be playing with his minutes and playing bums like McDermott?

Pacers just had two sets of back 2 back games... hence the "low" minutes 

Edited by Stefan

People need to take a moment and realize this guy is coming back from a knee reco.  Even though his return has been good fantasy-wise, arguably better than anybody expected he's not going to be playing at 100% for a while either due to physical issues (conditioning etc) or team imposed restrictions.

• Like 1

not a knock on him

i just wish they use him as a sixth man, he would be awesome in that lineup with mcconnell and aaron holiday (whose development is stagnating a lot this season)...both are willing passers and he would fit much better than just standing around the three point line

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hmmm every team so far has destroyed the nets offensively but here comes Jeremy Lamb and the Lakers and they got 27 points so far with 4 minutes left in the 2nd quarter lol. Lamb ZERO across the board with 1 turnover.

2 minutes ago, ROTY said:

He's rendered useless in the starting lineup. Brogdon and Sabonis are such fn hogs 

you can tell when they play that they are best friends outside of basketball because all they do is look for each other moreso Brogdon to Sabonis (since hes their best player) than vice versa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ROTY said:

He's rendered useless in the starting lineup. Brogdon and Sabonis are such fn hogs 

both of them are amazing this year but goddamn, most of the time other players are nonexistent on offense next to them

• Like 1

whats going on here!? pretty good effort to play 13 mins and not record a single stat! FML starting to struggle to hold him in my team, just dropped lou will over him solely thanks to the B2B tomorrow and hope he finds form

24 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

whats going on here!? pretty good effort to play 13 mins and not record a single stat! FML starting to struggle to hold him in my team, just dropped lou will over him solely thanks to the B2B tomorrow and hope he finds form

whats going on is Brogdon and Sabonis doing what they do best...look out for each other and thats it. Many times I see Lamb open calling for the ball but once it touches Sabonis or Brodgon hands its like they gotta take the shot or create a shot. Also I got to add they still treat Lamb like the 6th man which is understandable since he will be the 6th man once everyone is healthy but it doesnt help either when he plays 20-30 minutes while Brogdon and Sabonis plays 33-40+ mins a night

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a lineup change tomorrow. Maybe TJ McConell or Mcdermott. I’d love to see McConell since he’ll more more inclined to passing the ball to somebody else besides Sabonis and Brogdon.

Lamb off the bench is the best possible scenario. Not sure why its taken this long to figure it out. Lamb is a guy that can go get a bucket at will. Why woild you waste him in the starting unit when the bench unit it TJ, Holidays, Doug, Goga. 

• Thanks 1

Lamb going to the bench is a blessing in disguise. Having him start with 2 ball hogs in Sabonis and Brogdan was limiting his overall upside. Him coming off the bench will give more opportunities to score on the bench players and facilitate more as well. He'll also finish games regardless most likely. 

• Thanks 1