NBC Sports Edge Forums

My Tatum & Turner for his JOKER + Keldon - 100% WHIR

Would you do this trade in a 10 team - 9 cat - H2H (Daily roster change) league? 

else i got trades on the papper that looks like this:

CJ + Tatum = Kyrie & Sabonis

Lavine + Turner = PG13 & Collins

would you rather do one of those trades?

My roster:

PG: Trae Young, Rozier, McCollum, Lonzo Ball, Lamelo

SG: Lavine

SF: Tatum

PF: Larry Nance

Center: Myles Turner, Nurkic, Holmes, Capela, Plumlee

IR: Porzingis & Rui

Edited by Brandayz

Can you get a SF that's not Keldon? He's done pretty well so far, but with Derrick White returning, I don't see him getting 30 MPG going forward.

I like the Lavine + Turner for PG13 + Collins. Depends how much are you struggling at BLK, as that's the biggest drop between Turner and Collins. 

12 minutes ago, zert2 said:

Can you get a SF that's not Keldon? He's done pretty well so far, but with Derrick White returning, I don't see him getting 30 MPG going forward.

I like the Lavine + Turner for PG13 + Collins. Depends how much are you struggling at BLK, as that's the biggest drop between Turner and Collins. 

so the Jokic trade isn’t the Best for me?

that’s 100-% sure. Just need to accept

got another owner that wants Turner and another one that wants Tatum. That’s the two other trades i was talking about. They are not 100% sure

34 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

so the Jokic trade isn’t the Best for me?

that’s 100-% sure. Just need to accept

got another owner that wants Turner and another one that wants Tatum. That’s the two other trades i was talking about. They are not 100% sure

The Jokic one it's basically Tatum + Turner for him, because in 10 teamers you can pick up guys like Keldon from the WW. I wouldn't do it. You don't have any solid options at SF if you trade Tatum, and you have solid guys at PF/C already.

From the other trades, like I said, I like the Lavine one.

In general, I would look for deals in which you can trade a PF/C for a SF, especially after Pozingis is back. 

54 minutes ago, zert2 said:

The Jokic one it's basically Tatum + Turner for him, because in 10 teamers you can pick up guys like Keldon from the WW. I wouldn't do it. You don't have any solid options at SF if you trade Tatum, and you have solid guys at PF/C already.

From the other trades, like I said, I like the Lavine one.

In general, I would look for deals in which you can trade a PF/C for a SF, especially after Pozingis is back. 

Thanks mate

thinking about offering CJ + TURNER FOR Jokic 

and Lavine + Tatum + Holmes for Sabonis, Kyrie & Garland

good for me right?

I maybe would try the CJ + Turner one.

But I don't think you need Jokic. He's been great, but you would be buying high (he won't average 13 assists all season) at a position you're pretty solid.