NBC Sports Edge Forums

**free $150 team this year** 2nd Year 16 team dynasty H2H on CBS needs one new manager

I run a 16 team H2H dynasty league in CBS.  5x5 scoring with Runs, SB, OBP, TB, RBI x K, ERA, WHIP, QS and Save+1/2 hold.  Each team has 22 starting players, 10 bench spots and 35 minor league spots.  The entry fee is $150 and all money is paid out using LEAGUESAFE.  One team dropped out due to personal reasons but we have reserves built in to recruit at least two new managers for free the first year.  My goal is to find a new manager that will stay with the league LONGTERM!  The team is solid and can compete now.  Top 8 teams make the playoffs.  This season the 7th/8th place teams played for the championship.  We will have our First Year Player 8 round draft at the end of January.  This team is drafting 14th in each round as it finished 3rd in the regular season. You will have time to make some trades and draft some new talent you want for the future.  The teams roster is highlighted by Cavan Biggio, Gleyber Torres, Christian Yelich, Eloy Jimenez, Edwin Diaz, Aaron Nola, Marco Gonzales, Josh Hader, Jesus Luzardo.  Prospects include Nolan Gorman, Luis Campusano, Alek Thomas, Drew Waters, Robert Puason, Matthew Liberatore, Alex Reyes and others.  

If you are interested feel free to contact me on my email of mike_msub@hotmail.com or post here.  I will provide full league rules and team roster to interested teams.  Thanks and I hope everyone is staying safe and having a good holiday season.  

Mike