NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/3/21 Week 17 Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

That play gave me flashbacks to the Eagles drop.

This was worse since it lead to cowboys INT and then they scored too. EE had so much potential and promise, what went wrong.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I saw an Eagle hand the ball back to Smith on that fumble 

This reminds me of the South Park baseball episode where none of the kids want to be playing and they’re just trying to let the other team win 

NY Post Headline tomorrow Hurts, Don't It

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

This was worse since it lead to cowboys INT and then they scored too. EE had so much potential and promise, what went wrong.

If he caught the one linked, the game was over.  They punted and lost the above game.  Both are bad.  The one I posted directly led to the loss.  Today's might also.

• Like 1
Just now, Sternes said:

If he caught the one linked, the game was over.  They punted and lost the above game.  Both are bad.  The one I posted directly led to the loss.  Today's might also.

I tried to forget that, thanks for reminding me. :(

Miami back to the dink and dunk offense.  Moved 30 yards in 3 minutes of game time.  Went for it on 4th and 9 at midfield and didn't get it.  18 minutes and low energy attempt to get back in to it.

30 point fantasy week from Marvin Jones. Depending on where he goes on free agency, he could end up being one of the absolute best values in the draft next year. 

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

Slayton and Shepherd make back to back circus catches.

Engram can't catch ball right in his bread basket.

Slayton I thought for sure was going to break out this year.  I don't understand his usage.  Had such a monster week 1.

Engram.....needs a hand transplant.

Just now, Sternes said:

Slayton I thought for sure was going to break out this year.  I don't understand his usage.  Had such a monster week 1.

Engram.....needs a hand transplant.

Having Shepherd out for a while i think wasn't good for him, he became the default WR1 on the team and got defenses keyed on him.

Also Jones was bad. UYUG.E

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Marvin Jones had 192 yards and 3 TDs at one point but the last TD must have been overturned 

I hate Marvin Jones.

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

How many times are Joe Buck and Troy gonna say Dalton has a busted hand and he's tough. F off, i hate these cowboy homers.

I mean, he could just go sit on the sideline and call it a day in a must win game with an injury to his non throwing hand, and let Gilbert Grape, or whatever his name is come in and derp it up.

That would be perfectly normal to Joe and Try apparently.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Marvin Jones had 192 yards and 3 TDs at one point but the last TD must have been overturned 

He's making himself some money. 

Packers? Saints? Giants? Browns? Colts? 

omg Dalton sucks. Apparently it's against his religion to THROW THE BALL AWAY. He took sack after sack because of that and then just heaves one into the end zone. Andy, you realize it was 3d and not 4th down right? If the former Redskins lose, a 6-10 team will to go the playoffs. That should not be allowed.

Edited by bomont