NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/3/21 Week 17 Game Day Thread

Just now, FitzMagic said:

As Bucs fan, I’d rather face the Football Team since they don’t have a mobile QB. 

Yeah but their D-Line can really frustrate TB12. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I saw an Eagle hand the ball back to Smith on that fumble 

This reminds me of the South Park baseball episode where none of the kids want to be playing and they’re just trying to let the other team win 

NY Post Headline tomorrow Hurts, Don't It

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JoeJoe88 said:

This reminds me of the South Park baseball episode where none of the kids want to be playing and they’re just trying to let the other team win 

I hope that is how it ends

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

I'm trying to see the positives in this:

- If Washington wins, at least a team with double-digit losses doesn't make the playoffs 

- If Philly wins, at least a team called "The Football Team" doesn't make the playoffs

• Like 1

Don't get it twisted, the Eagles are tanking to secure the 6th pick rather than the 9th. Washington is so awful they STILL can't even take this game by the horns. NFC LEAST

• Like 1

Is this some weird league bribery thing?  Let the Washington "Football Team" in the playoffs for the PR?  Pederson paid off?  This is.....I mean, how can you walk back into the locker room and tell these guys how they were playing tough to win and he was playing harder to lose? 

I think the only explanation is that Pederson wants to lose the game to get a better draft pick and a better schedule.

They make Wentz inactive.  Which means clearly they want to take a look at Hurts and see what he can do.  OK, so he was struggling despite the 2 rushing TDs.  And he missed badly on a wide open guy in the end zone.  But what's the point of benching him?  You know who Sudfeld is.  You know how limited of a backup he is.  Are you seriously thinking he's going to be your QB next year?  Hurts is your future.  Let him learn.  Let him take his lumps.  Instead, Dougie benches him in the last game of the year.  What's the point?  Give him something to think about all offseason?  Make him motivated?  Destroy his psyche?  Who the F knows.

This is best case scenario for Wentz, although there is the report already that the relationship between him and Pederson is fractured and there's not any belief it can be fixed.

• Like 1
Just now, bomont said:

Kind of like how Brittany Spears is a singer.

Brittany Spears is 1000x better as a singer than Sudfeld is as an athlete. And I have no love for her music. I’m almost positive most of us could go out, throw an int, fumble, then fall down like a clown. No clue how this guy is on an NFL roster.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sternes said:

Is this some weird league bribery thing?  Let the Washington "Football Team" in the playoffs for the PR?  Pederson paid off?  This is.....I mean, how can you walk back into the locker room and tell these guys how they were playing tough to win and he was playing harder to lose? 

Alex Smith played for Peterson in Kansas City, enough said.  Also, he's throwing down a solid to cash in on down the road from Ron Rivera.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Psideresider said:

Brittany Spears is 1000x better as a singer than Sudfeld is as an athlete. And I have no love for her music. I’m almost positive most of us could go out, throw an int, fumble, then fall down like a clown. No clue how this guy is on an NFL roster.

You are clearly tone deaf. 

Edit: I say that and Smith fumbles. nm. lol

Edited by bomont
1 minute ago, bomont said:

You are clearly tone deaf. 

Edit: I say that and Smith fumbles. nm. lol

Oh no, believe me, she’s absolutely god awful. I’m just saying Sudfeld is a 1000x worse than Brittany Spears singing. That’s how bad he is.

1 minute ago, Psideresider said:

Oh no, believe me, she’s absolutely god awful. I’m just saying Sudfeld is a 1000x worse than Brittany Spears singing. That’s how bad he is.

Yeah and Brittany Spears can also play QB better than Sudfeld.

• Haha 3