NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 3

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 3 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 3 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

11 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🏀🏀ps 🍦🍨

enGuards! 🤺⚔🗡🛡

😷Bane emerges from the darkness- 🦇Desmond Bane hits threes, hits threes, plays D and hits threes... probably why he is the badass of the 3rd film in the trilogy... dude loves threes...be the Bane of your opponent's fantasy existence and take Gotham w Desmond. Minutes are up, I can see him starting eventually and he closed v LAL. 

Culver operation 🪖📡👥 Jarrett Culver has been sneaky...at times he is a spy ...unseen from courtside and other times he ambushes the enemy and goes full throttle Animal Mother like the game he just played...if you can handle the chaos, he's a multicat soldier you can  deploy from the cold of Minnesota.

The Dazzling Campazzo! 🔮🧝‍♂️🧙‍♂️🎱 Finally the Facundo fantasy was realized...with Elf-like abilities, he was simply magic on Sunday...with MPJ out and a ton of run with the first unit, it may be time to make Campazzo reappear on your fantasy team if you dropped him after his rough start...

I'm so Cole I'm so Cole I'm so Cole 🥶🧊☃️

Cole Anthony might take his lumps as a rookie PG at times but man can he catch 🔥. He's getting burn and chugging along as the 6th man for a very good Orlando squad. Scoop up some Cole and get the hype train goin'.

Fast Forward this part 📼📺 Forwards!

Ay Bey Bey 🎶🎤 Saddiq is being called a veteran by the veterans on his team...He might be the best player on the team already...Casey should recognize that sooner than later...Saddiq and ye shall find the promiseland. ⛰

Royce da 59- 🐅 🎶🎤 Royce O'Neale is a starter in Utah and his production has been a mixtape thus far... but he balled out tonight so it might be the start of a steady flow of ballin'.

Centers of attention 👉🏀👈

Raining KATs 😥 and Wolves 🐺 

Naz, Ed Davis, Juancho...in that order...

JaVaaaaaaaaaaaaaale McGee!! That's it thats the twee er text er idk but JM is ballinnnn...

Poeltl Power 🐢🐢🐢🐢- Jakob might have found the secret of the 🏀🏀ze so sc🏀🏀p  him up w/ no LMA around to snatch his 🍕

Portis-head rocks 🎸Bobby Crazy Eyes 👀👁 is looking at you... sc👁👁p!!!

Speaking of 👀 ...watchlist: 🕛

Konchar, Brunson, the Holiday(s) 🏖🎃🎄🎆

Ball don't lie, so I seek the Answer...

Happy H🏀🏀pin' errrrbody!

2021...Here we g🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀...

Bobby Crazy Eyes 👁👁 lol. Keep up the good work! Been following from your initial posts in the fantasy football forum. 👊🏽👊🏽

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Jean_Elway said:

Bobby Crazy Eyes 👁👁 lol. Keep up the good work! Been following from your initial posts in the fantasy football forum. 👊🏽👊🏽

👊👊thnx man!!

Long gamers still want to pick up Josh Jackson. He has a ST inj but he has a good spot in DET. Casey likes a reclamation.

5 hours ago, kane said:

Taurean Prince?

KD require NBA's coronavirus health and safety protocols.

Nope. Tender Lovin' Care 🤣

• Like 1
On 1/3/2021 at 10:31 PM, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🏀🏀ps 🍦🍨

enGuards! 🤺⚔🗡🛡

😷Bane emerges from the darkness- 🦇Desmond Bane hits threes, hits threes, plays D and hits threes... probably why he is the badass of the 3rd film in the trilogy... dude loves threes...be the Bane of your opponent's fantasy existence and take Gotham w Desmond. Minutes are up, I can see him starting eventually and he closed v LAL. 

Culver operation 🪖📡👥 Jarrett Culver has been sneaky...at times he is a spy ...unseen from courtside and other times he ambushes the enemy and goes full throttle Animal Mother like the game he just played...if you can handle the chaos, he's a multicat soldier you can  deploy from the cold of Minnesota.

The Dazzling Campazzo! 🔮🧝‍♂️🧙‍♂️🎱 Finally the Facundo fantasy was realized...with Elf-like abilities, he was simply magic on Sunday...with MPJ out and a ton of run with the first unit, it may be time to make Campazzo reappear on your fantasy team if you dropped him after his rough start...

I'm so Cole I'm so Cole I'm so Cole 🥶🧊☃️

Cole Anthony might take his lumps as a rookie PG at times but man can he catch 🔥. He's getting burn and chugging along as the 6th man for a very good Orlando squad. Scoop up some Cole and get the hype train goin'.

Fast Forward this part 📼📺 Forwards!

Ay Bey Bey 🎶🎤 Saddiq is being called a veteran by the veterans on his team...He might be the best player on the team already...Casey should recognize that sooner than later...Saddiq and ye shall find the promiseland. ⛰

Royce da 59- 🐅 🎶🎤 Royce O'Neale is a starter in Utah and his production has been a mixtape thus far... but he balled out tonight so it might be the start of a steady flow of ballin'.

Centers of attention 👉🏀👈

Raining KATs 😥 and Wolves 🐺 

Naz, Ed Davis, Juancho...in that order...

JaVaaaaaaaaaaaaaale McGee!! That's it thats the twee er text er idk but JM is ballinnnn...

Poeltl Power 🐢🐢🐢🐢- Jakob might have found the secret of the 🏀🏀ze so sc🏀🏀p  him up w/ no LMA around to snatch his 🍕

Portis-head rocks 🎸Bobby Crazy Eyes 👀👁 is looking at you... sc👁👁p!!!

Speaking of 👀 ...watchlist: 🕛

Konchar, Brunson, the Holiday(s) 🏖🎃🎄🎆

Ball don't lie, so I seek the Answer...

Happy H🏀🏀pin' errrrbody!

2021...Here we g🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀...

Another masterpiece! 🐐 level stuff! Keep illin! Can’t wait for the next one!

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, raptors24 said:

OKORO . Expected to be back Wednesday . Plenty of PT 

This must be the worst fantasy production for the most amount of minutes played..... How do you play 42 mins and pick up 3 rebounds only!!!!!!!!

42 .000 - 0 0 3 0 1 0

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, mtx said:

This must be the worst fantasy production for the most amount of minutes played..... How do you play 42 mins and pick up 3 rebounds only!!!!!!!!

42 .000 - 0 0 3 0 1 0

Ugh aint it the truth...

18 minutes ago, mtx said:

42 .000 - 0 0 3 0 1 0

Okoro walked in wide-eyed and optimistic not knowing he's playing with Sexland. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, mtx said:

42 .000 - 0 0 3 0 1 0

lol yup, i drafted him cause he'd be getting a lot of minutes on a **** team. cut him immediately after this

any player capable of only getting 3 rebounds and literally nothing else for 42 minutes does not deserve a spot on fantasy rosters lol

at least until he puts in a good 2 weeks worth of solid production

29 minutes ago, L3onD said:

who to target outta these guys tonight? sg/sf/pf position needed

ingles

bane

favors

batum

barton

Jingles or Barton ...those are guys that should be drafted

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic